Posts by Meir

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Finished product, thanks again everyone who helped.
    If a mod needs to move this to the proper section, np

Hello, I am creating a video for Pre and I need your help.

https://discord.gg/A9ycZJdf?event=945632028873850900

For this footage I need as many accounts as I can get into the Korean District (50?). The only thing you'll need to do is /cheer and /roar.

If you can come, please let me know how many accounts you can bring so I have an idea of numbers. Character names will not be displayed in the video.

Timezones:
    Please note the timezone for this server is set in Australia - Please look for your timezone below

GMT: SAT 26/02 11:00pm
    CET: SUN 27/02 12:00am (Sat night midnight)

PST: SAT 26/02 3:00pm
    CST: SAT 26/02 5:00pm
    EST: SAT 26/02 6:00pm

If you can make it, join the event listed and I'll contact you.

This should only take 15 minutes if we all log in at the same time.

See you there!

Hey everyone, we made a new video, hope you enjoy =)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Hello,

This is Normal Mode Masters with Henchmen only. It's is a fairly reliable way to run this mission if you are an Ironman or don't have access to Heros. It has a 33% success rate, maybe higher. I hope this helps =)

Thankyou for watching