Posts by zegorzalek

Updated with reduced list.

Ardunaim has not claimed the oaken aegis, so that is back up if anyone else wants it.

For some reason, pic is throwing an error on upload... will check again later,

currently Gold weaps left:

Jade sword/bow, sephis axe, Oaken Aegis of valor and Ruby Maul, Vamp Oni Blade left

Also found an ebon azure shortbow of enchanting (not previously listed) r11, enchant20%, 15^50 insc

If you are interested, please make an offer.

Good Morning all. Many thanks for the replies and ingame messages for Greens. I am going to go ahead and move the items that have been bid on.. no sense in dragging stuff out. These items I am tracking with bids:

Cleaver c/o : Test 5a

Oaken Aegis c/o: Ardunaim 5e

celestial staff c/o: Praise 6a

Please let me know your IGN so I can deliver items in Kamadan dist 1. Also if anyone would care to make part of thier payment in obsidian shards or sapphire/ruby gems, I am open to that. (need some for armors)

@ Money Master... my apologies, didn't get that Ogre Knife marked off, it is not available.

Ok, thanks for all the input and messages. Going to put this stuff up for sale as it does me no good sitting in inventory. I believe most of the greens are hero or merch fodder, some may have interest for collectors. If you are looking for something specific, PM me, might have it on an alt as these are just the loose inventory cleanouts. I have looked through the threads here and believe I have a fair rough pricing on them... if you don't like the price, make me an OFFER! Please! (also, if something is way off in price, please let me know).

Golds.. there are a few OS types of interest I understand. I will be on and off pretty much all day today, and will monitor this thread. PM me ingame if you like as I will be doing HM dungeons for my EotN title. I will toggle AWAY if I am not at keyboard.

Not looking to gouge, give me a fair market price (or what you want to spend). Greens I will sell first contact. Golds please list what you would like and your offer.

IGN Main: Zeg Zor Zorander

Merchant: Zeg the Sales Mule

Greens

Gorrel's Staff

milthruan's staff

Hahans Oath

Milus Pillar

Antiquated Staff

Oolas Staff

The RockmolderX2

Ilsundur Focus

Forgotten Axe 9axe, 15^50, 20/20Pen, +30H

Murkai's Blade

Murkai's ReaverClaws of the Broodmother

Totem Axe

Oaken Aegis c/o: Ardunaim 5e

Ok, been gone for nearly 11 years... came back to finish off GWAMM while dealing with Coronapocalypse. I did a bunch of stuff... hardcore casual PvE.. Lots of SF misc greens and golds from PVE. Got some family playing with heroes...Had a bunch of heroes and mess. So prices seem whacky to me, and some of the fellas in town recommended I not sell anything till I had posted here. So here goes. I would like to know what a good price is for this stuff as I want to move it and maybe get that obsidian armor I never got around to getting.

(Thanks up front if you take time to look at this.)

Greens:

Ilsundur's Staff, 9fire, 20HSR, 20HCTfire +60H

Milius'Pillar, 9earth, 10HCT/20HSR +30H, +5e

Magmus Staff +15e, 9estor, 20HSR, 10HCT +30h

Stonebreaker

Ilsundur's Focus

Staff of the Forgotten 9divine 20HSR, +5e^50, +30H

Dunshek's Purifier

Gorrel's Staff

Illyana's Staff

Korvold's CaneX2

The RockmolderX2