Posts by whitepony

Hey guys essentially just looking for offers on these, no idea what they're worth so please keep them reasonable :)

Minis:
    Eye of Janthir x1
    Freezie x2

Irukandji x1

Kveldulf x1

Cave Spider x1

Word of Madness x1

Fire Drake x1

Necrid Horseman x2

Heket Warrior x1

Seer x1

Everlasting Tonics:

Tahlkora x1

Hayda x1

Xandra x1

Thanks in advance guys. Sorry if these are worth next to nothing i've been away from the game for a massive amount of time.

Hey guys, recently got back into the game after a long, long break. Started with a fresh account as I no longer have the credentials to my previous account and GW Support has been suuuuper slow in replying.

Anyway, I've rolled a new W in honor of my OG character from release :)

I'm having issue getting max stat shields and weapons. I purchased a green axe for a couple k which is way way cheaper than what golds and some purples seem to be going for in game.

Anybody have any green shields with +30hp for sale? My gold is currently pretty limited as I just got my armor set from Droknars.

Lemme know what you got and how much (cheaper/less rare ones would be preferred)

Thanks in advance!

edit:

Oh wow, that is very kind thank you sir.

Damn I remember Victo's Bulwark now! Remember running echo nuke back in the day farming for that and his axe :D good memories.

Again, thank you so much. My in-game name is Whitepony Nz

***MOD EDIT--do NOT bump your thread early. You must wait for 24 HOURS between bumps; any and ALL posts you make in your own thread ARE BUMPS. If you need to add information before then use the EDIT function. PLEASE take the time to read the Xunlai Market rules before you post--posts merged--MOD EDIT***