Posts by Bounty Hunter

A little update of this personnal challenge which is going well for now.

I have now reached level 17 without dying, and I have finished all three cooperatives missions on Istan.

All heroes are now level 16, getting stronger alongside me :). I haven't unlocked M.O.X, cause it isn't really part of Nightfall story.

Haven't met any kind of difficulties from now, only during a "master difficulty" quest where I had to travel back as my entire squad wiped.

I have been using the /bonus code, as it helps, without being too advantageous.

Here is the current set I'm using, I haven't dropped significant elementalist weapon yet...

It is quite fun to discover the back story of Nightfall, which I have never given any interest before :).

Hello guys,

I created this thread to share the story of my new character Enel God of Skypiea (one piece fans will surely know where that name came from) . I'll start from Nightfall campaign, for the only reason, I've never explored nf much. Plus, as a returning player, I feel more confident starting with heroes.

This challenge will follow these rules :

- Can't use Xunlai chest, cannot take money, weapons or components from others characters.

- Can't buy from other players, only selling will be allowed.

- Can't travel to Cantha, Prophecies or GW:EN, I must finish NF first.

- Can't get any craft component from Xunlai

- I must not die, and achieve R3 survivor

- In a matter of consistency with One Piece, I'll play Air Magic on my elementalist as Enel possess the Goro Goro No Mi (thunder devil fruit).

- I can only use weapon drop while playing with my character, I cannot buy them from other players, neither inscription or mods. (same fact goes for heroes)

- I must not leave Istan before achieving level 20.

- I can seek help from players if they are in the same town, I cannot have any help from my guild or alliance.

The challenge will fail as long as one of this rule is broken. But most important, I must not die.

I'll keep you updated as long as I progress in my achievement.

I hope you will enjoy being part of this journey, and would be glad if some of you are willing to do the same !

Have a nice day,

Great opininon, as always.

ill keep that holy rod with me for awhile and ill put it for sale when ill have more stuff

thank you very much both of you for ur advice

we can close the thread

Hello guys,

Yesterday I dropped a nice scythe skin during a dungeon. I checked on Kamadan trade chat and saw some crazy amount people try to sell, but none of it seems correct.

I would like to know the most accurate value for this Tentacle Scythe q9 ?

I, also, checked on different topics like "Valuable skins, mods, and gw drops guide", but they don't give any prices.

Thanks for your answers!:)

**Mod Edit** Thread Closed.

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Hello guys,

With a friend from my guild we are currently working on Canthan cartographer title, nevertheless, we are struggling to get the last % we need to complete the title.

Indeed, the last but not the least we've got to get access to Jade quarry and fort aspenwood to finally make it.

Do you have any tip so we can finally get this done ?

Thx for your coming answers.

PS : We did the glitch in eredon terrace, and we are using texmod to progress.