Posts by addictionalt

Ok so alt account please with all respect no one try to figure out who I am I'd just rather you not.

I appologize as this is kinda hard for me to put down and I hate typing on my phone.

Anyways, my addiction was a fair bit different then yours and was suprisingly easy for me due to my coke dealer having a stroke around the same time I quit making things easier but I did have a few points that might transfer over well.

First, say good bye when I quit coke I had to cut out most of my friend group as they all did it as well. Its going to be easier to cut people out like friends in game if you get a chance to say goodbye. Otherwise you'll feel like you want to talk to so and so again because you never got to say bye and you'll reinstall to talk to them.

Second, this ones not related to my experience but get you're account banned I know thats hard these days but sit in kama spamming a fake gold selling site and get a handful of reports and some support guy whos not paying any attention as they dont care about gw1 anymore will kust hit the ban button. Then, have your wife log into your router and fuck with any connection to the log in servers dont remember how to do that these days but I dont recall it being hard. Neither of these will make it impossible to play but will make it a bit more difficult giving you time to realize what the fuck you're doing.

Third, fill up the time. I stopped partying and had to come up with something else to do when I felt like doing that. Ironically for me that was coming back to guild wars. For you take up another hobby my one friend picked up running to fill some time. But basically replace it with a positive activity.

Fourth, give me your armbraces.

Fifth, get some accountability maybe ask your wife to stop you and ask if shed be willing to talk about some of the stress you're feeling when you want to play. But make sure she has a reasonably open mind because to someone who hasn't had a similar issue it can seem crazy. Its not but their brains just havent experienced it yet.

Sixth, if things are still going rough get some professional help. Therepists can be suprisingly helpful when you find the right one.

Sadly, its going to suck for awhile and you will have to deal with the withdraw but its only going to get worse the longer you put it off.

Lastly, I'm gonna look real stupid if you meant this as a joke so now you gotta quit.