Posts by Demitri Kentaganus

Thanks guys I appreciate the reply, just one last thing, I got a Fiery Gladius drop in Vehtendi Valley in NF, however I am unable to apply an inscription to it such as "Strength and Honour" does this mean it is an OS weapon despite dropping in NF. I was looking on the Wiki and it says prefixes cannot be added but it never said anything about Inscriptions.

Hi, I just want to ask a few question about OS items.

1 ) OS items are items that cannot be upgraded with components or inscriptions right? for example I can't attach a "wand wrapping of memory" to an OS wand?

2 ) I have weapons that can be upgraded with components but not inscriptions, are these still considered as OS or do they fall under another catagory?

3 ) Finally, how do I know what's valuable? I've seen people sell OS items (that I personally think aren't very good, but I'm a noob when it come to this stuff) for large amounts of Ecto/Arms. Is there a range of requirements and stats an item must have to be considered valuable. Obviously q8/q9 with perfect stats are going to be valuable but could q10/q11 with perfect stats be valuable or q8/q9 with non-perfect stats be valuable or even q10/11 with non-perfect stats but a desired skin be valuable. What's the drop off point? I feel like I've merched a million golds worth of items because I never knew their value to other players.

Thanks.