Posts by Mypersonas

Thanks for the pointer. I'll have a detailed look at it, to see if it highlights any mistakes I've made in my item sorting.

After that, what I'm kind of looking for is really a 'second opinion' as to whether I'm right/wrong on how I've sorted the items - and if there's anything obvious I've overlooked.

But to do that, I think I'd need to post the image I've got but I'm unsure if with >50 items and ~4.5MB in size, it breaks the rules on this forum. If not, I could leverage that existing thread and post there.

Hi all,

First time posting here.

I've recently resumed playing GW1 after a long absence and across all of my characters (and their heroes), I have >50 gold weapons and am struggling to make sense of them i.e. which to keep (but upgrade), sell/merch, salvage for mods etc. I've looked at various information sources e.g. "Perfect" on the wiki and other sources like YouTube and after screen-scraping every gold item, I've sorted the items into rough categories e.g. keep, merch, salvage etc. But I'm still lost as to whether I'm on the right track or not - and whether or not, I'm overlooking valuable skins, O/S etc.

Ideally, I'd like to post/upload a copy of the image I've got and get feedback from more knowledgeable members of the GW1 community (nb: not asking for prices etc. or looking to sell to other players; am looking to clear inventory and equip martial heroes). I registered for GWL thinking this might be a better forum than Discord or Reddit, but my question is this:

Can I post said image/thread on the GWL forum(s)? If so, which board e.g. Xunlai Marketplace/Selling is the most appropriate place for the thread?

Thanks in advance.