Happy Guild Wars Anniversary!
Are you looking to get 5 or more Proofs of Legend this year for some sweet Anniversary Weapon Skins?
Do you have missions unlocked but either don't have the time, or the heroes to get them done quickly?
Let me help you!
I have all Missions Unlocked in Every Zone for Every Campaign
You can get 5 or more Proofs in Under 1 hour, possibly even under 30 minutes!
There are multiple ways to go about obtaining these, some methods are more AFK friendly than others (for you)
- Method 1: You join the party with a character that has access to all necessary Missions and can AFK fully until the Service is fully complete (Most AFK Friendly) + (Extra Rush w/ Consumables Available)
- Method 2: You join with a character that has access to only a few Missions, then swap to another for as many times necessary until requested Service is complete (Less AFK Friendly) + (Extra Rush w/ Consumables Available)
The service can also be fulfilled even faster via the use of Consumables which I supply, for a small extra fee
Once you join, you can sit back and relax while my Heroes and I do all the work! All I ask is that you can either pay before you go AFK, or after each 5 Proofs have been acquired.
If you are interested in this Service, feel free to DM me here on Legacy or in game!
IGN: Syl Vaak
(In case I am online with my other account) Secondary IGN: Iron Warrior Syl
Current Times:
Prophecies:
Great Northern Wall ~ 5min
Factions:
Zen Daijun ~ 8min
Sunjiang District ~ 9min
Unwaking Waters ~ 2min
Arborstone ~ 13min
Imperial Sanctum ~ 2min
NightFall:
Abaddon's Gate ~ 3min
Posts by Syl
-
-
-
-
Well, I might as well scratch one of my Primary Goals off the list!
Huge shout out to Haisho for this amazing gift!! Thank you again, dude!!

Beyond excited to have my #1 Favorite Skin in the entire game, as part of my q8 Collection officially!
Pretty big day for my Collection!

-
Q8/+12 gold Inscribed Chakram - 2a
-
q9 CC Communing - 5e
-
11 - 2a
24- 20e
35 - 20e
-
-
-
-
11 - 10e
24- 20e
35 - 20e
-
I am super new to luck farming during events
Besides the Rings of Luck or whatever it is called, are there any guides or tips for maxing luck during the event? -
-
BUMP -
Added Req 4 Gold Axe!! -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Blue Insc Set - b/o
-
-
Bump-a-rooni!
Also added Unded Varesh to WTB list
My budget is 20a -
-
To get things started:
Earth Scroll - 10e
Maul - 10e -
Likewise, I would be willing to toss a couple bids if you posted it in WTS
-
-
I am currently working on a Necromancer that is still in Pre.
I have very little experience overall playing as a Necromancer.
The plan is to play as 'purist' as possible on my Melandru characters.
In other words, I won't be getting any kind of Title or Campaign Progression by having another person run me and then paying them with a Non-MA character.
So, considering I am starting in Prophecies with basic access to skills.
What is suggested to take as a Secondary Profession to get me through until Ascension?
My first thought is Mesmer for even more Energy Management, Hexes, and of course the Interrupt.
Any input is appreciated!
As always, thank you in advance!
-
Even though I know I will get blasted out of the auction by absurd bids....
1 - 10a
2 - 10a -
-
-
I know this is nothing impressive, and I apologize for back to back posts on the thread.
BUT, I am starting to believe that Favor of the Gods affects drop rates in Maz's Chest.
This is now the second Gold drop in a row
Going to take a break to eat dinner and run again when I return.
Definitely going to be paying attention to drops with and without Favor being live.
P.S. My Warrior is still 13, this was literally the very next run after my last post.
-
Finally got my first Pre Searing gold drop!
Running a Melandru Warrior using Axes, and I cannot lie....... I am not disappointed even the slightest bit!
Forgot to mention he is only level 13 and this dropped from Maz's ChestDisplay Spoiler

-
-
What level are you? I've been getting gold drops exclusively with lvl 18+ groups. Haven't seen a purp since my lvl 14 runs.
For Purple and Gold, it depends on all the members of the group, not just one, from what I understand. If a member's level is too low, the group don't get any gold. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
I can more or less confirm this is true. I have been leveling my Warrior primarily within the Pre Dungeon. I started at Level 7 and am currently 13.
On a couple separate occasions, I have had party members of level 18 and 19.
Every time I had a party member join of high level, they got Purple drops.
Keep in mind, I have also seen golds (non-max) drop from the chest when our entire party was Lvl 8-10
So, you do still have a very slight chance of getting golds at lower levels, but even if you do I have yet to see a max drop.
Also, I did get a Purple item that dropped with a Gold Ascalon Horn summoning stone item.
Same run, a party member got a Purple item, XP Scroll, and Black dye all at once from the chest.
As far as actual hard data on what this chest drops......it's all over the board man -
-
Oh snap, so they are going to nerf the bugged items straight out of people's inventory?
-
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there is the update........ not going to do it
-
Well, I am working on leveling up my Pre toon in hopes to get at least 1 gold, a triple mod would be insane...
Anywhoooo been seeing a lot of people speculating what level Golds can drop from Maz's Chest
Can confirm, we just had a party of Lvl 8-10 and one of the Lvl 10 members got a Gold Staff Drop
Just sayin....
Don't have to be 16+ it seems


