Posts by fujin yatano kagami

Hello again,

still trying to get a grip on os pricing. A big Thanks to Ravenshaw for sending the link to his os caster skins guide, it helped a lot.

I am still struggling with shields and wands/focus the most, any additional links to guides, lists and/or any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Below the image, I posted my estimations (with my limited knowledge) on what the items could be worth and why (common/uncommon/rare skins, mods, rolls...).

Although a pc on all the items would already be awesome if anyone would also take the time to look through and tell me where I went wrong and why, it would help me understand os pricing better, so I won't have to annoy you with merch items anymore :P. I would be very grateful.

osforumpc180422_1.png

Estimations:

Shields:

1. common skin health roll to low:

maybe 10e? or merch

2. uncommon skin -3wHex probably not a desirable mod:

15e? or merch

3. good mods (unless ogres is less desirable than other creature specific armor mods), unfortunately on a bad skin:

30e? or does the bad skin make it worthless?

4. common skin good mods high req:

same as 3.

wands/focus:

5. common skin, high req isn t to important here, double mod wands are rare:

looks nice, no idea how to price it though

6. common skin +5>50 is probably not great

merch?

7. common skin 5ar<50 sounds like a trash mod :P:

merch

8. common skin maybe with +45 it would be worth something:

I assume 10e or just merch

9. The combination of common skin, high req, 19/10:

merch?

10. just kept this because Ravenshaws guide said it was a very rare skin, the mods don t seem good:

merch

11. common skin, mod rolls look nice, but death magic req:

no idea

12. rare skin, but channeling is not very interesting also only 19/10:

very little or merch?

13. common skin, 20/20 not matching, don t know if that's of any interest:

no idea

14. kept it because I thought it was a rare skin (gold.. you know) I ve just read it is class specific common, so:

merch

15. common skin I was told 15-1 was a good mana mod, unfortunately, 2 off:

rolls look nice to me... 30e? could just be a merch though

Staffs:

16. I don t know if this is a rare skin... or if staffs are ever worth anything if the req doesn t correspond with the mod:

no idea (I d guess merch)

17. common class specific staff, even if it was q9 20/20 it would be merch?

18. kept it because os Bo, same question as on 16. I thought maybe smiting with prot could work together:

19. rare skin? but worth less than a Bo or plat, 1 off, death is not the greatest for selling:

30e?

20. crystalline earth, rare-ish skin, same question as 16.

21. core water, common skin, perfect, unfortunately, water is among the least desirable attributes?

maybe 10-20e?

22. common skin, attributes undesirable:

merch?