Posts by Sunmachine

Today I visited Rotscale at HM. It actually went surprisingly well, even if he and his gang didn't let themselves be lured. I was rewarded with a nice hammer there.

After that I went to the areas in Kryta. Hard shit with activated WiK. I managed two areas and now Alesia's wand needs a little break. :D

Hi There,

I started an Ironman character with a friend. We are currently lvl10 and haven't reached Lion's Arch yet buuuut.... Today I suddenly started thinking about Rotscale. May I know how you defeated him, in hard mode, using only henchmen ? This seems impossible to me.

Any tip you may have would be greatly appreciated, as I would like to beat him during my Iron run, at least in NM.

Thanks for your help !

Hi,

I came back to the game around 2 month ago after a very long break.
    I found out that everything is now super easy and assisted and there is no more challenge in the game at all.

At first I was disappointed but now I just discovered Iron Man gameplay and I find it amazing.
    Your thread is fantastic, well done !

You inspired me and I am now thinking to start my Iron Man character in the next days.

I will buy a new account and keep it clean - prophecy character only, no other campaigns.

I'll start a thread on the forum too.

I would be happy to play with Iron characters from time to time, if some of you guys are still playing.

Cheers !