Posts by The Mallow Ju
-
-
Howdy. Returning to the game after almost a decade gone. Trying to get price checks on these items. Any general help would be greatly appreciated!
Combination of OS and Inscripted weaps.
Edit: sorry for bad pics. Hopefully these are clearer. -
As the title says.
Can message me on here or in game.
In game Name:
Dr Man Candy
-
I got this Zealous Amber Bow of Enchanting and it was so bad to me that when I posted it in guild chat, I got like 15 private messages from alliance members. So I figured to get it along with other "not so perfect" perfect weapons PC. I call the bow the killing bow.

-
I am looking to buy the following green weapons from DoA:
Silver EdgeMallyx's CreationAegis of AaaaarrrrrrggghhhAegis of TerrorMallyx's SavageryMenze's InfluenceTrying to complete my collection.
Thank you for your time! Feel free to message me price!
IGN is Dr Man Candy