https://guildwarslegacy.com/mydownloads.ph…view_down&did=7
Is this what you're looking for?
https://guildwarslegacy.com/mydownloads.ph…view_down&did=7
Is this what you're looking for?
q9 water shadow staff HCT 10% - 50e
b/o curses zodiac
Ivory Rinali
8a q9 water frog
Ivory Rinali
I identified a cele sigil about a week ago that is worth ~1.6k, I got it from HA chest same day.
-Idk if this helps? lol
bumperoo, grabbed a couple items ![]()
8a on the shadow bow
E4 - 8a
E19 - 10a
Ivory Rinali
q9 tac Guardian of the Hunt 2e - I'll take this
Ivory Rinali
Customized Black Moa Chick - 5a
q9 smite zodiac staff HCT 10% - 55e
Ivory Rinali
r/b on this
Ivory Rinali
35a darkwing - Let me know before you sell this one please ![]()
Customized Black Moa Chick r/b on this ![]()
Skull Shield Gold Insc 16/8 Command - 200e
Iridescent Aegis Insc R9Mot - 10e
I'll take these please
Et 3 - 1000e
q8 shitty prenerf celestial divine staff <which mods? 1a on it though to keep it a bid.
ghostly staff 15a
voltaic wand 400e
q7 crude 20a
20a on the darkwing
~Ivory Rinali
r/b charr bow mod and the mixed dye
375e on the bow mod, since you had an offer in game
30a tall shield
Ivory Rinali
250e on the bow mod
bumpbump, ty Ra for the trim and Emma for the mod service ![]()
Running guides would be useful for some people, especially people needing to learn Cantha tour/Elona tour. Dungeon guides might be helpful for some people, if they want to learn to speed clear. Dungeons are pretty easy and I find them fun. Would not mind helping to make some if I have the time to. Could incorporate some chest run guides/spawn maps also since we have a thread for that already? Kaos has quite a few running videos that could be used if we asked him.
Custom piggie 5a, offer still up on the dye
8a to start it
Ivory Rinali
Vampire, though I do find zombies oddly adorable.
To be able to read people's minds or to control their actions?
#1 Revoke
#3 Revoke
#4 15a (same)
#7 Revoke
#14 45a (new)
#18 Revoke
#20 Revoke
~Need to put my funds elsewhere atm, sorry
Revoke also, have something to save for
Retract - since seller sold ![]()
#1 50a (new)
#3 15a (same)
#4 15a (same)
Revoke on #7
#14 35a (new)
#18 10a (same)
#20 30a (new)