Posts by Gimli
-
-
current highest bidder of the shield didn't go through with the Purchase i reset c/o, happy bidding
-
-
-
-
-
-
bump, will keep the shields going until probably next week then sell them off.
-
G-Man , Money Master , getsome11 , Johnny / Kasashi&Keane&Mae , Baklawa , MysteryMan come and get your shields, thread will keep open until all items are sold / new come along
added new Darkwing defender from my possession
happy bidding -
bump, Shop will stay for 2-3 days more open then i'll sell to the highest bidder.
added b/o for Darkwing
-
-
Hey there,
looking to sell Some nice items I found.
I reserve the right not to sell. Ty and happy bidding.
Weapons Price
Q10 15^50 c/o:
Q12 15-5e Sold
Q8 Crude Ecto Sacrifice 75a -
-
-
If you are taking minipets
Ghostly hero + 1000a
-
-
-
-
-
-
jello wand 270a
-
gonna start of the jelly wand 50a
-
very interesting, wonder what they are farming as A/RT
Please leave my alts alone, thank you for your understanding. I will let you guys know if I find something, no luck so far as usual



-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
20a zodiac scepter
-
Hi I'm looking for Mission Service for two characters.
most of NF and Tyria, few Factions left aswell.
i'm paying:
NM: 1a (Tyria 2a)
HM 2a(Tyria 3a)

-
retracting my offer
-
-
-
-
-