Posts by noxie

Hi Peter, nice video as always.

I've recently came back to the game after a very long break and watched a lot of your videos since and they've been very helpful.

Watched pretty much all of your solo farm guides and since you have so much experience with solo farming I wanted to ask you something: what do you think is the most profitable solo farm right now?

Started after faction release but before Nightfall. So maybe 2006 or 2007 I guess? Played Factions first, then got prophecies soon after and then Nightfall when it was released.

My first character was a warrior and he's still around today.

Kept playing till around 2012 or something like that, then I didn't play for around 10 years and just came back like a week ago.

The nostalgia was unreal.

I know I'm very late here but you said something about nine rings and some other AFK farms?

Do you (or someone else here) mind elaborating on this? How does it work and how much profit can you make with it.

I have a old Laptop here that can just about run GW but also doesn't use a lot of power to run all day.

Just trying to make some room in my inventory and make some money while I'm at it.

I want to keep this as simple as possible - just post what item you want and your offer for it and leave your IGN please.

If I think the offer is fair I'll contact you in-game to sell you the item.

If you want to contact me in-game, my IGN is: Great Was Omani.

I don't have B/Os or whatever for any of this - if your offer is somewhat reasonable, I'll be glad to make some room in my inventory ;)

The first pircture are the inscribable weapons mentioned in the title + more (all inscribable).

The second picture is a random mix of all kinds of stuff.

I reserve the right to not sell if I think the offer is too low and all that.