Posts by Ogeff

Dear all,

I want to quit Guild Wars 1 after 55k hours on it as I'm not playing it at all anymore.

But before living I would like to help an old friend who never made his Z title on any of his accounts.

Therefore, I wish to sell this weapons mods:

Inscriptions:

Dance with death*3 = 5k/ea

brawn over brains*5 = 5k/ea

I have the power = 5k/ea

Hale and hearty = 5k/ea

don't call it a comeback = 5k/ea

don't think twice*2 = 5k/ea

let the memory live again = 5k/ea

master of my domain*5 = 5k/ea

forget me not = 15e/ea

Staff:

Adept staff head*6 = 20k/ea

Staff wrapping of fortitude*5 = 10k/ea

Staff wrapping of mastery*3 = 10k/ea

Wand:

Wand wrapping of quickening = 10k/ea

Wand wrapping of memory*11 = 10k/ea

Focus:

Focus core of aptitude*12 = 20k/ea

Shield:

Shield handle of devotion*2 = 5k/ea

In order to contact me you can reply to this post (prefered way) or send a message IG to Ogeff Le Warrior.

More items will come (unded gold/green mini, some Q9 weapons with not bad skin as froggy, CC and storm bow) but I need to empty my inventory first.

Thanks for reading!

Ogeff

Edited after the post of Raretomediumrare

Ok, so I tried to connect on your link and it works, then I tried to reset the password and nothing happened... They just send on me on a page but the password didn't change.
    I made it by myself (no reset, changing password). It works too.

But I still can't log in in GW, still saying : account not found when I enter the new password (if I enter the old password, it says : wrong password).

I know the account is still alive, I mean the characters on it are still there, and nobody has log in (so no hack). Account is linked too (as I saw in pantheon, I have 3 points for linked account even if this account doesn't have GW:EN).
    Ok so I tried some things on the gw2 support and first : I can't post anything on it with the account name, I mean I can connect to Arena net, but not on the GW2 support. Second thing is : I tried to make an account for GW2, with the email of my secondary account, and I can't (it's said : we can't create an account with that information).

I don't know what to do now ^^. Btw, on Arena website (your link) if I click on "problem with your account" (right side of the page) it says that the page doesn't exist.

Thank you for your answer ^^.

Hi there !
    I have an account that, I don't know why, GW says that it doesn't exist, what's weird is : when I put the connection info (email and character name) and then a bad password it's just : you enter a wrog email/password. But if I put the right password, it appears : error 021 email not found.

How can I try to take it back, since GW 1 support didn't respond to me ?

If you like old things from Guild Wars :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.