Posts by Dissonance

I see, while that sounds like a good idea to do, I am interested in doing some soloing for now until I get a hang of the game again... for now ;) I've also started a couple of characters to get myself into it too.

Using heroes is definitely something I'll have to explore, since I left within the time frame they were introduced. So I'll have to build a repertoire of skills they'll need. That link looks like a good way to start it - I'll give it a good look. Thanks!

But, I believe I'll enjoy mingling a bit with some people and try out discord :)

Oh, spirit spammer looks really good as a build.

Honestly I just want to enter the instance to experience it again (and stay in it for longer than 5 minutes). So the purpose is to have all the fun, rather than for the quests (as well as for the rare experience of getting an ecto drop).

But, if there are builds which also target the quest, I wouldn't mind any other suggestions. I will definitely try the ritualist though! Thank you!!

Hey there,

Returning player here, haven't touched GW in over 10 years so I'm still fresh about the nerfs that have been happening (I come from the era of 50hp Mo clear - found out the hard way that that's not happening).

I would like a 2Way(?) build to conquer UW. I've been doing some research and found out that having ?/A is very useful for SC or any kind of clear.

My question is, what two professions would be good for a clear of the area (combined)? and which profession is better for solo, please?

In the meantime, can you link me to good builds for both options since I'm getting overwhelmed.

Thank you for reading and for your patience with this noob

P.S. would it be too much to ask for an FoW clear too? :P