Posts by Grogeff

Thanks for your answers!

Neutral_CH , well it's just that I believe the game changed a lot since I played 15+ years ago, my question was more to know which professions are played in end game content (like FoW or UW), as I believe with new professions and heroes, the team used to do this contents changed a lot.

Also, if I'm not wrong each campain offers different skills, so I also want to be sure that if I play a profession, let's say Warrior, in Nightfall, I will receive the skills that are essentials for the late game.

Regarding which campain to start from, I played at the time the prophecies, which is long to get to lvl 20 and it takes a lot of time also to finish it (my best time was 23h to beat Proph with my W and henchman). I don't remember Factions so much, but don't think I liked it...

Thanks for your comments!

Actually I was thinking doing a Paragon as I never played this class, at the time I had only Prophecies and Factions, but didn't play a lot in Factions anyway...

On which campain should I create my characters? Is any of them better for starting quickly?

Hi all,

I have bought a new account to replay this game from my childhood and I don't remember a lot of stuff but my W/Mo with self healing...

I was playing in 2006/2007 but I believe a lot of things changed after that and as I would like to create all my new characters now, I would like to know which profession I should avoid to create as I can create 8 of them, 2 will be missing...

I will play only PvE I believe so any suggestions on which professions are the best? Or which are the worst ones?

(If you could explain also why, it would help me choosing haha)

Best,

Grogeff