Posts by Nomis

As i am tinkering with the Fevered Dreams Build on one Mesmer, i wanted to try out something else, as i have another mesmer and dont want to switch up the whole teambuild etc. when i can run both and compare what i like more :)

Generally speaking im relatively laid back on my mesmer. I like to deal massive amounts of Dmg (who doesnt?) but on the other hand sometimes like to play half brained and just let the heroes do the work. So me as a player shouldnt be mandatory for the build but more like the bonus if that makes sense :D

So im thinking of maybe going for something like that:

And then mayber tinker a bit with it and add a snare etc. depending on the occasion.

Thank you for the tips so far.

I have another Mesmer and dont want to run the same Teambuild. Do u have maybe some ideas for another variant i could go for? Or do u maybe have a Mesmer yourself and can share a bit about what u did run?

Would be much appreciated.

Thank you very much for the fast Replay and the detailed answer.

I tried to use ur suggestions. Thats the Result so far:

Did i miss anything? Went on a few runs in NM and had a blast so far. Could be luck but the foes balled often and died really really quickly. Have to test it in HM next.
    Any Suggestions for the Playerbuild perhaps? Am still missing a lot of PVE Skills at the moment but will go and get what skills make the most sense.

Tried to incorporate your Build Ideas into a Mesmer-Team, wanted to try a more KSS styled Team for a long Time instead of standard Inept+Panic or Energy Surge. Having fun in NM so far but in Hard Mode it seems to fragile. Do u have any Ideas or Suggestions maybe? I didnt use a conset, as for me it should run well enough without. Dont want a conset as a Requirement to make it work in HM.

Well thats what i put together:

Am currently doing Nightfall. Was thinking of switching Razah in as an PI-Resto instead of Master.