WTB OS Fellblade

• Hey Guys!

I'm searching for a golden, max dmg Fell Blade q8 with +5e Mod!

Hope some one can help me, I'm looking for it quite a while now!

***mod edit---closed for early bumping violation!!! Remember you are only allowed to bump your thread ONCE every 24 hours!!! If you need to comment either WAIT for 24 hours or EDIT your last post!!--this is now closed---mod edit***

IGN: Mister Almighty

Edited once, last by cosyfiep (May 31, 2017 at 6:07 PM).

• probably doesnt exist, at least Ive never heard of one or seen one. proph/core skin swords are in general very rare as q8 +5e, there were only a very few of them. i guess the closest u can come to q8+5e fellblade would be with my q8 gold inscr max dmg Fellblade and a +5e inscription, but its not for sale and afaik the only one of its kind.

• thanks for your replies!

I've definitely seen some of that kind, but back in the days i didn't have the funds to pay for it.
    an isncr. q8 would be ok, but i prefer an OS one.

Maybe any1 else can help! :)

IGN: Mister Almighty

• Well at least in the last 7 years or so i could count the number of q8 +5e proph/core skin swords Ive seen on the fingers of one hand :p and Ive been actively searching for them :p gl with your search tho :p

Handler is the leading expert in req8 +5, so I would listen to him. If one would exist then he would know about it. Technically, it is still a possible drop, but still none known have dropped. Your best bet would be to try get one yourself.

• Handler is the leading expert in req8 +5, so I would listen to him. If one would exist then he would know about it. Technically, it is still a possible drop, but still none known have dropped. Your best bet would be to try get one yourself.

"leading expert" or not, this one exists for sure lol, ask xunlai guru (if he's still around), I'm looking for them for 10 years or so.

• If you read closely I never said it doesnt exist for sure, I said "probably doesnt exist" which is a difference. I only started collecting in 2008 so ofc it can be there was one in the first two years. Im only saying that in the last ~7 years where Ive been actively collecting q8+5e I havent seen any q8+5e fellblade and in all that time no more than ~5 q8+5e proph/core skin swords in total. BTW seeing means actually seeing the item in trade ingame (or maybe at least a screenshot, tho thats already less valuable) and not listening to rumors or stuff like that. That said, even if one or maybe more ever existed it was probably in the first 2-3 years and after that got lost on inactive accs, otherwise I would have seen them. which then to us nowadays almost counts the same as non-existing anyways, so no point arguing :p

• If you read closely I never said it doesnt exist for sure, I said "probably doesnt exist" which is a difference. I only started collecting in 2008 so ofc it can be there was one in the first two years. Im only saying that in the last ~7 years where Ive been actively collecting q8+5e I havent seen any q8+5e fellblade and in all that time no more than ~5 q8+5e proph/core skin swords in total. BTW seeing means actually seeing the item in trade ingame (or maybe at least a screenshot, tho thats already less valuable) and not listening to rumors or stuff like that. That said, even if one or maybe more ever existed it was probably in the first 2-3 years and after that got lost on inactive accs, otherwise I would have seen them. which then to us nowadays almost counts the same as non-existing anyways, so no point arguing :p

Ive seen one fell +5 q8 before 2010 for sure in game from xunlai guru agent, and another one in 2013 or 2014, it was on gwguru with a screenshot (I let you search for it)

edit : and I was talking to ghostkairi, not you ;)

Edited once, last by hey (May 31, 2017 at 5:53 PM).