Posts by hey

and here comes my idea to make a blacklist to warn people (newcommers mainly) ;p

If you read closely I never said it doesnt exist for sure, I said "probably doesnt exist" which is a difference. I only started collecting in 2008 so ofc it can be there was one in the first two years. Im only saying that in the last ~7 years where Ive been actively collecting q8+5e I havent seen any q8+5e fellblade and in all that time no more than ~5 q8+5e proph/core skin swords in total. BTW seeing means actually seeing the item in trade ingame (or maybe at least a screenshot, tho thats already less valuable) and not listening to rumors or stuff like that. That said, even if one or maybe more ever existed it was probably in the first 2-3 years and after that got lost on inactive accs, otherwise I would have seen them. which then to us nowadays almost counts the same as non-existing anyways, so no point arguing :p

Ive seen one fell +5 q8 before 2010 for sure in game from xunlai guru agent, and another one in 2013 or 2014, it was on gwguru with a screenshot (I let you search for it)

edit : and I was talking to ghostkairi, not you ;)

Handler is the leading expert in req8 +5, so I would listen to him. If one would exist then he would know about it. Technically, it is still a possible drop, but still none known have dropped. Your best bet would be to try get one yourself.

"leading expert" or not, this one exists for sure lol, ask xunlai guru (if he's still around), I'm looking for them for 10 years or so.

hey

I'd like to know if that's possible to 100% explore one of the continent (tyria, cantha or elona) without taking XP ?

I think it's not possible for elona and cantha (maybe I'm wrong), but what about tyria ?

Thanks in advance to those who can enlighten me !

I have to say surge ive seen 55hp axe (Hod) sometime last year orso before guru shut down one was for sale there and also saw it ingame, And Herbalizer does have HoD hammer i know Kabong has wanted for decade

As far as iknow anet never removed any items from game, to this point they wouldve done it alot more often if it was possible, the only way Anet been able remove items is ban the accounts (dupe incident) and other bugs and glitchs such as mauso and BMP items have staid in game.

1495810599-59065571-hod-fort.png

but I thought the +25 was nerfed long time ago o.o ? I guess not.

edit : and what about the hod bow ? anyone still has it ? (longbow q8 13-25 armor 10 inherent)

I'm not staff or a mod but everything seems to work for me. What browser are you using?
    Images like http://archive.guildwarslegacy.com/14%20Trader%27…nsc%20staff.JPG work for me
    So do threads like http://archive.guildwarslegacy.com/14%20Trader%27…exist_.017.html

%20 is a space, %27 is ' etc

Which threads with % in the name are you referring to? I've been looking thru the archive for a while and can't seem to find % as a text character in a thread title, can you point out where to look so I can check if I get the error too?

Edit just found 02942 The minus 60% DP coffee mug.001.html but it works for me as well.
    ----------
    Why I actually came here

I'm wondering if there is a way to pull the url of where an image was hosted out of a post in the archive? I had a collection on there but the image was hosted elsewhere so it wasn't saved and is just a broken image. I can't remember where I had it hosted and I lost the original image so pulling the link out of the img bbcode would help. Is the only way viewing the html source?

talking about those ones (for example) :
    - http://archive.guildwarslegacy.com/09/09%20Sell/61665588%20Perfect%20Tyrian%20req8%20Healing%20Ankh%20and%20Tyrian%20+15%%20always%20Sephis%20Axe.001.html
    - http://archive.guildwarslegacy.com/09/09%20Sell/6…eq%208%20Dragon's%20Breath%20Wand!%20+5%5E50!%20HSR%2010%.001.html
    - http://archive.guildwarslegacy.com/09/09%20Sell/00004%20New-%20Outcast%20Shield%20Str%205-20%%20+30%20and%20many%20more.001.html
    - http://archive.guildwarslegacy.com/08/08%20Price%20Check/00045%20pc%20q9%20+15%%20Dual%20Vamp%20Amber%20Longbw.001.html
    go to sell or price check (for example), and open a thread where there is a % and you will see

the ones you gave works for me aswell :)

[font="Hind, sans-serif"]The prices I'm giving are usually the prices when you wanna buy, but please, always check by yourself the current price through the guild wars trade chat. And be careful please, there are a lot of fakes to raise the prices ![/font]

[font="Hind, sans-serif"]Birthday minipets year 7 (those NOT found in 1-5):[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Naga 300-350e[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Oni[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Shiro'ken assassin[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Zhed[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Vizu[/font]

[font="Hind, sans-serif"]Other minipets:[/font]

[font="Hind, sans-serif"]Kuunavang 600-1000e ?[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Varesh Ossa 350e-400e [font="Hind, sans-serif"](you might find one for less tho if you're lucky)[/font][/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Asura 250e-400e (you might find one for less tho if you're lucky)[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Ceratadon 15a++ ? (hard to find)[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Destroyer 25a-30a++[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Grawl Shaman 60a-80a ? (hard to say, many fake offers, be careful)[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Gray Giant ?[/font]

[font="Hind, sans-serif"]ingame minipets:[/font]

[font="Hind, sans-serif"]Ghostly Hero 65a-75a (you can even find one for 60a, price dropping)[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Greased Lightning 125a-150a (many sellers atm, time to buy and negotiate :))[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Mallyx 125e-150e[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Polar Bear 60a-70a (many fake offers, be careful)[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Pig 50e-100e[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Celestials (pig, rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, sheep, horse, snake, monkey, dog, rooster)[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Professor Yakkington 250e-400e[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Brown Rabbit no idea (many fake offers about this one... be careful)[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Gwen Doll 600e++ (hard to find)[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Smite Crawl 10e-20e[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Dhuum 1000e++[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Salma 1e-5e[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Evennia [font="Hind, sans-serif"]1e-5e[/font][/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Livia [font="Hind, sans-serif"]1e-5e[/font][/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Peacekeeper Enforcer price ? (many fake offers again, be careful)[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Confessor Dorian [font="Hind, sans-serif"]price ? (many fake offers again, be careful)[/font][/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Confessor Isaiah [font="Hind, sans-serif"]price ? (many fake offers again, be careful)[/font][/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Mad King's Guard unded : around 1000a ? (depends on interest), ded : ? [font="Hind, sans-serif"](depends on interest)[/font][/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Minister Reiko 5e-10e[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Ecclesiate Xun Rao [font="Hind, sans-serif"]5e-10e[/font][/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Ghostly Priest 250e-300e+[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Guild Lord ?[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Rift Warden 15a-20a[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]High Priest Zhang no idea[/font]

[font="Hind, sans-serif"]From contests, etc:[/font]

[font="Hind, sans-serif"]Panda ded : 1750a++, unded 3000a++ ([font="Hind, sans-serif"]depends on interest)[/font][/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Island Guardian ded : 800a-1000a imo, unded : 2500a++ ? ([font="Hind, sans-serif"]depends on interest)[/font][/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Longhair Yeti no idea[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Kanaxai ? ? ? ?[/font]

[font="Hind, sans-serif"]Everlasting tonics (monthly):[/font]

[font="Hind, sans-serif"]Phantasmal 40e-50e[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Automatonic [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Boreal [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Trapdoor [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Macabre [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Skeletonic [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Gelatinous [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Abominable [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Cerebral [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Searing [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Abyssal [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Unseen [/font]

[font="Hind, sans-serif"]Everlasting tonics: [/font]
    (Margonite and destroyer added)

Margonite 70-85e
    Destroyer 50e-60e
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Cottontail 150e~[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Beetle [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Transmogrifier [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Yuletide [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Frosty [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Mischievous [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Sinister Automatonic [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Flame Sentinel [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Knight [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Ghostly Hero [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Avatar of Balthazar [/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Balthazar's Champion [/font]

hey

for a future sale I would like a pc of all dem staves pls (they are ALL 20/20 and max damage)

Zodiac staves :
    - Q9 air, Q9 fire, Q9 water, Q9 earth

- Q9 DF/DF

- Q9 channeling, Q9 spawning

- Q9 curses, Q9 blood

- Q9 domination

Bo staves :
    - Q9 fire

- Q9 smiting

- Q9 spawning

Dragon staves :
    - Q9 DF/prot

- Q10 spawning

- Q10 air

Outcast staves :
    - Q9 fire

- Q10 domination

- Q9 channeling

Divine staff :
    - Q9 DF/heal

thanks !

***mod edit---you are allowed to bump your thread only ONCE every 24 hours--posts have been merged and thread closed---mod edit***

thanks for the pc Smile

sale here : https://www.guildwarslegacy.com/thread-921.html

hi, some OS shields for sale

Eternal Shield q10 tact +30 -2s : c/o 50e (Moon) b/o 125e

Round Shield q9 str -2s +30 : c/o 200e (Keitax) b/o 222e

Wooden Buckler q9 tact +30 -2s : c/o 125e (Keitax) b/o 175e

Ornate Buckler q10 tact +45ench -2ench : c/o

Skeleton Shield q9 tact -2s +45s : c/o 150e (Keitax) b/o 222e

Amber Aegis q9 str : -2s +45s : c/o 400e (Keitax) b/o 444e

Tall SHield q10 tact +10fire +30 : c/o 25e (Red Fireball) b/o 100e

Echovald Shield q12 tact +30 -2ench : c/o 100e (IvoryR) b/o 125e

Bronze Shield q9 str +30 -2s : c/o 300e (Keitax) b/o 333e