Invokeur's clean shelves

• Hey, after a long time I finally decided to took some screen and put this here so ppl don't have to ask me which skins I have and don't. After completing a q9 15^50 sword collection and offering it to a friend, I started collecting cleans with the help of the well known Zephyr Of Light, which started me off with the two beautiful ghostly staves on the first picture. I started from then collecting all kind of buggued clean items, from crystas to moldavite staves. After a few years break from GW, i came back and sold almost all I had to get back into SC's. But 2 years ago, seeing my armbrace count going up again, I decided to continue collecting as many of these cleans as possible, but, for obvious stocking reasons, decided to try to get as many q8 as possible, from a time I wasn't even far enough in the game to drop these. So here are what I got.

Here are my hammers, and my only daggers, along with these relics I kept from Zephyr

Here are the axes, love that Great Axe with 300 gv

Edited once, last by Invokeur (September 20, 2021 at 8:42 PM).

• Here are the stupid bows, aka same skin / different names or same name / different skins

Random staves picked up on the way. Still looking for an earth staff to make the set of elements. That 420g staff sure is high

Finally, here are my swords. I still got plenty of room, as you can see, to fill so if you have any weapons to sell you know where to go !

Will probably add other stuff I gathered on the way later if I find motivation. Thanks for checking that small collection of mine ! :)

• The great axe is great :love:

Also the metal air staff q8 200g and the water q8 400g. Insantly. Clean. Just hit me up if u ever feel to dirty for them and wanna give em away ^^

congrats on such a nice collection, allways good luck on your SC drops and ofc most importantly "keep it clean 💦"

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire