• Hello,

I did my first Chest-Runs a while back.

Since i'm newer to the game I don't know what items are worth what/anything.

Please give me a Pricecheck on those items:

Display Spoiler

Question 1: I saved mostly 15^50 and +5Energy for melee weapons. Are all other mods not desirable at all (like stance)?

Question 2: For melee weapons, do Q10+ hold any value at all? And is Sword the most desirable weapon and also worth something in Q10+ with certain mods?

Question 3: Are shields only desirable with 2mods, or also with perfect 1mod? And if so what mods are those?

Question 4: For Scepters and Foci, which mod cannot be removed and makes the item OS? (Halves Skill recharge or halves casting time?)

• Well most of what you got can be merched.

the 2 15^50 q 10 swords might fetch a few ectos for someone who is looking for the skin. but dont expect much take what you can get.

the dual mod shield vs dragons might also fetch a few e

to answer your questions:
    1. those are the most desirable mods. although there are collectors for the other mods as well mostly in q9 though.
    2. as mentioned the higher reqs are mostly worthless, only if someone needs something special they might pay a few e.

3. shields are only desirable with only 2 mods, that is correct. everything that is single mod can be merched. only exceptions may be q8 16 armor shields, which have some collectors.

4, os wands, foci and shields can't be salved at all. the way the drop is then fix. here only matching dual mods are really worth something. or combinations like 20/10, mixed 20/20 or e+5 with matching attribut.

i hope this helps for future runs. good luck

• bsoltan November 28, 2021 at 10:51 PM

Closed the thread.