• ive been looking off and on for one of these for a while but im gonna to push for it more actively but i need to know what one with the mods i want would be worth on average any combo of these mods r9 tactics +30hp or +45hp w/e and +10 vs pierce or -2 w/e. please and thank you in advance :D

"The gift of fantasy has meant more to me then my talent for absorbing positive knowledge"-Albert Einstein

Edited once, last by Svanir The Corupted (July 11, 2017 at 8:36 AM).

• I think you will have to pay much more for a q9 than Masahiro seems to think.

q9 tac +30 -2ench plagueborn is a 1250e+ shield in my book. I would wager a lot of people would want this shield.

q9 tac +45 ench -2 each less but higher than 500e I would think.

The 2 piercing shields less.

q9 tac +10 pier -2ench probably cheapest at like 100-250e depending on seller.

I do think you might struggle to find any of these shields so more likely than not, the seller will get to dictate the price to some extent.

• I dont think +30 -2 tactics would be 1000+. Maybe Str req but those mods are more suited to an actual Warrior and Str is always priority for warriors. Plagueborn is a decently rare skin, but not crazy rare. Id agree of a max price of 500e. Anymore and your kinda taking the piss a little lol.

I do agree however that since the rarity of these shields in perfect that the seller will kinda dictate the price. Your much better off doing the plagueborn chest run outside kaineng and trying to drop one :P

Edited once, last by GhostKairi (July 11, 2017 at 1:08 PM).

• q9tac 10-2we piercing, i sold one back in the days for 1300e, but that was just crazy. i would assume they being around 500e ish due the rarity, even if they're easy to farm.

q9tac 30-2we would be 1000-1500e imo
    q9tac 45-2we should be around 800e range

IGN: One Plus One is Elf

Edited once, last by Keitax (July 16, 2017 at 4:01 PM).

• cosyfiep May 3, 2018 at 6:44 PM

Closed the thread.