INTERVIEWS of gw collectioners for a movie

• Hey everyone, i'm making a movie about the universe of gw, and how the game became different due to players influence and through time. i wish to talk about alternativ ways of trading/playing in gw nowadays and also in the past. I'm looking for some people, preferably collectioners, who would be ready to answer a few questions through a call on discord. The movie has artistic purposes, it tries to tell a story more than explaining what the game is really about technicaly talking. But in the interview you can answer in anyway that you like, and talk about any aspect that seems intresting to you.

For more details:

I would call you on discord while i simultaneously film my screen, so it would be cool if our characters in game were facing each others while we talk.

Your collection could be about any item in the game and any size as long as you feel a deep intrest in the game and wish to talk about it. So even if you don't collect anything and just wish to share a point of view on gw i'm intrested.

we can use the trade to show items. I'll never ask you to drop a weap or anything in explorable.

There are about 15 questions, so i expect the interview to last around 30/40 minutes. We can also keep talking about various things concerning the game after the questions. I wont get into your personal life nore ask your real name or anything that could be sensible information. We could also be roleplaying while doing the interview, i mean talking through our characters in game and using their personality.

This interview would be used as a material for making the movie and will probably not be shown entirely in the final movie.

we can speak either french or englishn as you prefer.

So there it is, if you're intrested, you ca answer this thread or contact me directly through my email:

[email protected]

or pm me in game: Kirlia Tenebreuse

Don't hesitate in asking any questions if you wish to know more.

this is my first movie so no pressure, let's consider this as a chat.

My main artistci work is writing and book bindings, you can check out some of my work on this website if you'd like:

http://aucuneedition.com/

See you soon!