Olav's Resurrection Shrine

• First of all, hello everyone, these are my first steps with collecting items in over 17yrs old game :S

Long story short; I started playing in early 2008, which is quite late compared to other cummunity members. In my first 1,5 years of playing I managed to finish all campaigns on Assassin, accomplish r3 GWaMM but overall as a teenager I couldn' really get into community and fully understand all mechanics in this epic game. I remember how proud I was farming UW Chaos Plains for ectos 8) But then highschool and adultness occured, so I felt into GW coma for 11 yrs - to wake up a year ago, in April 2021. Nostalgia has hit with full power and I immediately fell in love in game again. Since I came back I managed to finish my first GWAMM on Assassin, get into speedclears, chest running and find really nice people around. Btw. BIG <3 to the GW community. As soon as I kept progressing, I found really enjoying the whole idea of OS items. At the beginning I've been selling most of drops, to build some economy after such a long break, but once I felt confident I started to collect some items myself.

So here is my really first finished collection of q9 15^50 daggers all 23 skins which comes as OS, basically all Factions skins according to wiki (If I'm not wrong ) as a tribute to my very first beloved character :ass: I hope someone can enjoy it at least in 10% as I do :saint:

PS. more collections in the way...