OS Celestial Items - which mods are valuable?

• There’s always value in a staff with matching 20/20, even if high req, and even if 20/19 as this is an “os only” staff (unreplicable via inscriptions). There’s a collector for staves who wants non-matching staves too, best to check with them before salvaging. There’s also the fact there’s no resto, heal, or prot req staves, so if you get divine or spawning with the respective one, that’s good too.

Sure, a wand 10/10 might have value too, 20/10 also. Doesn’t have to match necessarily if it’s the same profession (eg divine with 20% healing and 10% any). If it’s triple profession not matching, there’s a collector for that (eg blood req, hsr fire, hct divine).

Shields as long as dual mod I’d keep.

Dual vamp or dual zeal I guess?

Single mod shields, single mod wands, staves with condition reduction, any martial weapon (non dv/dz) I’d not keep. (Martial weapons come from zchest, iirc).

By all means, listen to others’ input as well.

Happy hunting.

• On shields, pretty much you want perfect mods as celestial shields are not that hard to come by. At a push you could sell shields that are 1 off one mod with a perfect other mod. Less perfect than that and I would merch.

Perfect energy mod + matching req and HSR/HCT mod wants also can be worth a bit. Even you’ll need perfect mods for any wand without a 19%/20% HCT/HSR mod on it.

I’d hang onto r9 +5e/15^50 swords and axes too, they’re not worth much but can be sold.

Bows are the worst though, and you’ll get a tonne of them, salvage for dust!

• Something to be said if you are chest running canthan chests in nm you have a chance to get q8 swords, shields, and foci. Although they are rare they also have a big price tag attached, good luck and have fun chest running.