how to DoA?!

• Apparently not everyone knows how to do every role in DoASC, and it'd be nice if more people learned, so I made a handful of videos a while back, using up-to-date Golt tactics. There are no mouth words on these - just annotations explaining what to do. Maybe I'll make some more in the future with spoken instructions, if that would be appreciated...

The first one is for emo, which is essentially the same in all casual tactics I know of; even 3-3. This means that once you've watched this video, you should know how to do emo, no matter whom you run with.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[hr]
    This next one is for UA - again, these are the Golt tactics, but this monk build is not the same one used by all guilds. The main difference is having the monk bring Edge of Extinction instead of Arcane Echo; only a minor change, and otherwise the role is basically identical.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[hr]
    Next is a VoR (often known as the "caller") video, again using Golt tactics. I have Edge of Extinction in this run, which is typical for the VoR, but not always the case. The role is still almost the same in other 6-0 tactics, with the small exception that sometimes the VoR is required to talk to General Yendzarsh, meaning that you need to accept the quests in foundry.

WTB pcons

IGN: Shadow Of The Owls

Edited once, last by Misty (June 26, 2016 at 9:35 PM).

• bsoltan May 1, 2021 at 8:00 PM

Closed the thread.