PC OS Spears/scythes and 3mods/mauso

• I think you already know the answer my good friend :). You really have to list these for sale and see what happens. These are impossible to PC. Based on my limited experiences with trying to sell mauso items, q9 and nice q10's have very high prices - shockingly high I think I priced too low - and q10+ don't attract much attention. Maybe yours will. But that's my experience. I think the 2 double mods with the 1 salvageable (like the ones I have sitting on my mesmer) are not worth the time to sell because they aren't triple mods and probably wouldn't fetch much.

Of the top list, I think Gold Banded spear 15^50 q11 will attract the most attention - likely way more than the others.

I think the triple mods may attract more attention - but none of those are particularly 'game breaking'. You know what I mean. I personally think Purple Reinforced buckler 24hp/-3hex/8vs blunt q10 will attract the most attention out of this list. I see the 5 under 50 as a drawback on the Crimson Claw.

But as I said, I could be wildly off. The best way to get a feel is to list them for sale. If your experience is like mine, for the subprime ones (I would call quite a few 'subprime' - not in a mean way, but in a realist GW 2017 way like a hexed mod) it will require a lot of patience. You got quite the nice list here. Unfortunately it seems like in 2017, it's q9 and perfect or go home. If you list these for sale, I will be very curious to see how they do.

• Not to call you out for lying or anything Mr Speed Clear Ele, but I have had Mausoleum stuff on my thread in the sell section since the end of May with prices for some of it under your 750e each 'sight unseen' purchase price and other better stuff barely over it and you haven't bought any of it despite posting on my thread. So I know you've seen it.

So why don't you put your money where your mouth is? ;) You have the opportunity to buy items like this on my thread for prices like what you say you would pay and I know you have seen it. But you haven't bought ^. So you saying you would buy them all given the opportunity with a price not less than 750e each regardless of mods and rarity is a crock of hooey.

Edit: This is a price check section. not buy

Edited once, last by cosyfiep (August 11, 2017 at 2:56 AM).

• Woah look who is back, how was your hibernation? Anyway moving on.

The mauso stuffs are kinda hard to pc, but depending some going for 250e, while the others go for 1000e (or more), it really depends on if ppl are interested in them. (some of them are still obtainable?)

regardless to the mauso items, i think the 3mods items are hard to pc aswell, just put them up forsale if you need the $, (highly doubt you need $ for anything anyway) hehehe.

IGN: One Plus One is Elf

• cosyfiep July 29, 2018 at 11:40 AM

Closed the thread.