Trying to get RA PVP Going Again

• Hey guys and gals,

I am making a attempt to get a group of people together to play RA PVP. I know you will think to yourself, hey wait PVP is dead in Guild Wars. Well, I figured I would try and get a fun match going for nostalgia purpose since PVP is what made guild wars one of the best games ever. Listed below is a Survey that requires no personal information and takes 5 seconds to complete. My goal is to see how many Guild wars players would be interested in Meeting to PVP one time a week.

Please do not respond yes to the event if you are not going to show up. My goal is to see how many players would be interested in such PVP event. IF we have a good showing I will make more events moving forward. After you complete the one question yes or no survey you will see the total tally of interest.

The first PVP RA event will be Saturday 01/21/2023 at 6:00 PM PST (West Coast USA), Please take into account the Time ZONE and make the adjustments. Please share this post and send the link to anyone that you think would be interested in this event.

Link to RSVP:

Guild Wars Random Arena PVP meet-up Saturday 6PM PST 01/21/2023
    Guild Wars PVP wants YOU. This is a call to all new, old returning, and current Guild Wars players. It has been far too long that the PVP environment has been…
    forms.gle

I hope to get a good showing. I think it could really fun!

Edited once, last by Mitchyc (January 16, 2023 at 5:01 PM).