Q8 max Protective Icon drop

• Hey, got a max q8 prot icon from NF, thought I'd share with you:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nice!

How much do you think is it worth?

Also, can I ask you something off-topic? I watched a video of yours where you compare the drops of different feather farm methods and come to the conclusion that north kryta HM is the best method overall. You only show the farm itself very briefly and the other video about the farm location you have on your channel is for NM only.

I've been trying to do it in HM using the builds from the videos description but kinda struggling with it. Wasn't sure which of the builds is the fastest and especially the fire imps at the start give me trouble in HM?

Maybe you could even make a video about it? ;)

• Nice!

How much do you think is it worth?

Also, can I ask you something off-topic? I watched a video of yours where you compare the drops of different feather farm methods and come to the conclusion that north kryta HM is the best method overall. You only show the farm itself very briefly and the other video about the farm location you have on your channel is for NM only.

I've been trying to do it in HM using the builds from the videos description but kinda struggling with it. Wasn't sure which of the builds is the fastest and especially the fire imps at the start give me trouble in HM?

Maybe you could even make a video about it? ;)

the q8 is worth some ectos, maybe an arm or two, will put it on auction tomorrow

the feather farm u mentioned(old vid,poor audio)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

HM is very different to NM here

u can farm tengues on monk too, maybe ele/mo and assa/derv in HM

• got another q8 prot icon, this time better mods

External Content youtu.be