• VQ and mission service

Vanquishing:

• 100e-200e/zone, depending on the zone

! Make sure you don't have WoC active !

Mission runs:

• 50e-200e per mission

TOS:

- Prices are per character, +1's cost extra

- You must bring a dual vamp weapon, one will be provided if you do not have one

- If you hard AFK, please pay in advance

General:

- Timezone is GMT+1, mostly playing from 18:00-01:00

- Prices are based on what I value my time

- Big orders can be discussed

Discord (fastest way to reach me):

brechter

Ingame name:

One Lazy Cabbage

• Just swooping by to leave a huge THANK YOU!

Reached out to cabbage yesterday evening regarding the possibility of a Nightfall campaign run for one of my Elona toons (meaning: primary quests, missions as well as sunspear reputation farm where necessary).

Within the span of what felt like 10 minutes, everything had been clarified and he surprisingly (given the hour of the night) put me on the passenger seat of a ~6 hour journey - which left me with plenty of time to enjoy the sights. Naturally, given the structure of the Nithfall campaign, I could rarely be fully afk due to the need to talk with NPCs to progress the primary quest chain, but Cabbage was a really joyous companion to be chatting with during some of the downtime/NPC roleplay - plus points for also hating the junundu worms, might I add!

Payment was done in advance increments (a fifth of the total quote), upon reaching/starting a new area of Elona, which translated to Istan, Kourna, Vabbi, The Desolation as well as the Realm of Torment.

Throughout the run, I was given advance notice of what to pay attention to - like whether or not I could be afk for any given quest (missions were all fully afk) as well as if and when I should /resign to allow for faster teleports. Communication with Cabbage was mixed between Guild Wars itself as well as Discord, given that sometimes in-game chatter could go unnoticed with how much NPC dialogue fills up the chat window - this also gave me the opportunity to provide regular screenshots of my quest log for the sake of making sure that my progress was tracking correctly.

All in all, super happy to have reached out Cabbage! Many thanks once more and another round of appreciation for helping me capture Heroic Refrain once everything was said and done - now I can finally go full smoothbrain.

• Thanks for the feedback! Was a great run ^^

Always happy to do a sub 6h NF!