Running (+teaching), Ferry and Free Stuff

• Hey,

I enjoy running and got quite well at it. So I thought I might help others by running or teaching them to run.
    Most runs, especially the hardest ones, are completely free. But I don't like wasting time on easy or annoying stuff, so runs including those usually aren't free or offered at all.

Therefore, before you PM me, read and understand the whole post please.

Important rules:

• Make sure you meet the prerequisites for a run.
    • In general I'm not running missions. Runs may include missions, that I may help you with.
    • AFK = Vamp Weapon (+low HP armor set)
    • I do not offer bulk services in general, but I can take several characters on most runs.
    • State exactly from where to where you want a run.
    • Rule of thumb: Everything that is longer than 30 minutes or that you can achieve with heros/henchies easily will require a tip.
    • I may refuse to run you for whatever reason.

Why are those rules important?

I do understand that wanting a run generally means you don't want to put as little time as possible into the goal you're after. But I don't like taking twice the time when running for free because you are too lazy to do a mission on your own. I like a challenge, not doing Docks/Gyalas/... over and over again.
    Long runs eat up alot of time I could spent achieving my own goals. As much as love running, it generally does not help me reach my ingame goals. So if I take the time to do a very long run for your goals, you should help me reach mine in return. Exception: I know you personally or your contribution to the community.

Prophecies:

• LA->Any Kryta Outpost
    • LA->Any Ascalon Outpost
    • LA->Any Maguuma Outpost
    • Sanctum Cay
    • Desert runs

Factions:

• KC->Boreas->Cavalon->Gyala->Unwaking Waters->House zu Heltzer
    • Anything easily reachable from those outposts.

Nightfall:

• Ferry: Docks
    • Ferry: Docks->LA
    • Ferry: Docks->KC
    • Yohlon Haven->(Sunspear Sanctuary)->Kodash
    • Yohlon Haven->(Sunspear Sanctuary)->Bone Palace
    • Bone Palace->Ruins of Morah
    • Most other outposts on mainland

EotN:

• LA->Full EotN tour (PreReq: Lvl 10!)
    • KC->Full EotN tour (PreReq: Lvl 10!)
    • Kamadan->Full EotN tour (PreReq: Lvl 10!)
    • A Time for Heroes

If I didn't list a run, it usually means I didn't try it so far. You can ask me to run it though, maybe I'm willing to try it.

Teaching:

If you want to learn running in general or a specific run, I will gladly help you to learn it for free.
    I can demonstrate the run. We can run together. I can watch you run and give feedback. I will answer questions and help if you have trouble at specific parts.
    I can help you setting up your character/heros for running (including Gate glitches, missions needed for factions full run, Speedbooking, ...).

Free Stuff:

I farm a lot and I don't like wasting stuff. Even the stuff that hardly sells anymore, because botting ruined prices.
    If you ever need a Mapset, Glacial Stones, Assassin tomes, Mesmer tomes or green daggers "Claws of the Broodmother", just pm me ingame or if you don't see me, just pm me here.
    I only give away small quantities each, like 1-2 Mapsets, 1 set of glacial stones, 10 tomes, ...

I'm usually online in EU evening hours. Just add me to your Friend List and PM when you see me online.

Ingame Name: Turear Nareiva

• I added some more runs to the list, and removed the longer runs, as I don't really have the time to do them for the foreseeable future.
    I am not online that often at the moment because of RL stuff (university and work mostly).

If you need a run and you don't see me ingame, you can PM me here and we'll try to find a date.

• I've got quite a few messages ingame over the last weeks asking if I still do runs.

Yes, I still do runs. Just kinda forgot to bump/update this thread, but I guess people still found my thread.

So if you need a run, send a pm on Legacy or whisper me ingame and we'll figure something out.

• Dear Marv,

if you are still doing this, ive been looking for an EOTN run for my lvl 10 dervish for some time now. Ill also give you some of my stuff for it, you dont need to do it for free!

Best, Jezz

IGN: Desert Calls

• cosyfiep February 13, 2020 at 6:28 PM

Closed the thread.