Individual item drop rate from 1k chests

  • I just hit 1k pongmei valley HM chests that I kept track in a spreadsheet, so I thought this is a good time to share the details. I also did a handful of runs elsewhere that I recorded too (everything was done HM):

    Pongmei Valley Morostav Trail Hell's Precipice Grenth's Footprint
    Sword272.70%00.00%12.94%32.97%
    Axe161.60%23.85%00.00%21.98%
    Hammer242.40%00.00%00.00%43.96%
    Bow616.10%47.69%00.00%21.98%
    Wand10510.50%917.31%25.88%1615.84%
    Staff12412.40%59.62%514.71%54.95%
    Daggers303.00%11.92%00.00%00.00%
    Spear00.00%00.00%00.00%00.00%
    Scythe00.00%00.00%00.00%00.00%
    Focus858.50%59.62%38.82%1312.87%
    Shield323.20%11.92%12.94%21.98%
    Armor13013.00%59.62%1029.41%1413.86%
    Tome535.30%35.77%00.00%76.93%
    Elite Tome414.10%47.69%38.82%54.95%
    Purple27227.20%1325.00%926.47%2827.72%
    Total1000 52 34 101
  • Chance for q8 max is very low. Pongmei is still one of fastest runs out there with wide drop range of canthan items. MT is one of best runs for echos / goths. Same HP for magmas (only decent option actually) and GP being at lest good option for SSS/SWS. Very reasonable to run this on HM imo.

    Wewerka gj, would be really nice if you would post number of all chests in other runs, not only Pongmei.