Nightfall Rush Service (Consulate Docks -> Abbadon Dead in ~2.5 hours)

• Hey everyone!

I'm offering a Nightfall campaign rush service, starting from Consulate Docks. I can finish the campaign from there in under 2 hours and 30 minutes if. It's handy if you want to get a character to DoA, unlock HM, get Primeval armor, and/or recruit Razah.

This isn't an AFK service for the most part. You need to be there to accept quests and talk to NPCs for 75% of the run. I'll fill you in on the other 25% during the run 😉

If you can't dedicate a full 2 hours and 30 minutes, we can easily split it into two parts, each a little over an hour.

If you want to start the rush from a point in the campaign after Consulate Docks, I can start there too. Or if you have a Proph/Factions character, I can start from the quest Securing Champion's Dawn.

Currently charging 750e for Consulate Docks to the end. Pay is in five 150e increments throughout the run.

You can contact me here or in-game (IGN: Asdf Trash Runner).

And to address some questions I've received: Yes, in this rush I complete every quest and mission from Consulate Docks to the end. No secret game-breaking shortcuts, sorry.

Additionally, I offer an Istan rush for Nightfall characters. Chahbek Village -> Consulate Docks mission unlocked in a little under 2 hours. Reach out for details.

Also offering most other runs and missions in the game. Ask and I can probably do it.