Giving GW another chance~

• An year ago I tried to get through GW1 so I can catch up on the lore and events prior to gw2, and I have never played a harder game in my life! I was routed by every Charr and I gotta lure them one by one to a safe location jsut to have my team gang up on him to proceed.

Needless to say I've given up... My last attempt was making an elementalist and was hitting my stride getting through and made my way to Rata Sum. However I was stuck on an impossible mission to defend Rata Sum.
    I've no idea what is going on anymore since I haven't played it for an year and not nearly enough then to make sense of anything. Would anyone want to party up or give any advice? IGN Vants Regus.

• GW Wiki has good guides for all missions and quests to make them easyer and how to do them.

Also eye of the north (Ie. Rata sum and such) Are Expansion and "harder missions" to do, so you should start with doing original campaings by following storyline so you understand how things work before going to Eye of the north.

It is adviced get Heros from Eye of the north tho, get some good hero builds from gw pvx and you should be fine.

so my tips are, grab some henchs and as good heros as you can, Until youve unlocked enough skills for your heros it is probably better use henchmen.
    Follow storyline of original campaings.
    Find guild, there are many guilds who are helpful and would help you out :)
    and check Wiki, it has every info and guide about Guild wars so it should help you alot on your way

• I agree with Pleikki. You jumped into the deep end without first learning to swim! Play through prophecies first and you will gain both skills and skill playing. Also advisable to make sure you have max armor (60 for ele) and possible some runes/insignias as well as a decent weapon (for you and heroes).

anyways, welcome to the game as well as Legacy!

:mouse:where is the 'all you can eat' cookie bar? :cookie:

• Thanks for the tip and reply I think that is exactly the reason why I am dying so much!
    I thought I was always following the storyline since prophecy.
    hmm, when does Eye of the north begin exactly? So i know where to back track.

sorry for the late reply ~

• An year ago I tried to get through GW1 so I can catch up on the lore and events prior to gw2, and I have never played a harder game in my life! I was routed by every Charr and I gotta lure them one by one to a safe location jsut to have my team gang up on him to proceed.

Needless to say I've given up... My last attempt was making an elementalist and was hitting my stride getting through and made my way to Rata Sum. However I was stuck on an impossible mission to defend Rata Sum.
    I've no idea what is going on anymore since I haven't played it for an year and not nearly enough then to make sense of anything. Would anyone want to party up or give any advice? IGN Vants Regus.

Pm me in game Kitty Is God ill help you run thru Nightfall and Eye Of the North if im on same time as you when we can. Ive got nothing better to do anymore :P but IMO you should start with nightfall so you get all the heros you need and leveled up Master Of Wishpers(Nightfall Charicter) is a must in nearly any Staple meta build Nightfall is abit tough for a new player so ill help you untill you get your heros set up ill give you builds and such and show you easy ways to take on all the mobs at once

:mouse: It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle. :mouse: