Asdf's Fast Nightfall & Eye of the North Campaign Rush

• Hey people, I'm Asdf Trash Runner, fastest trash you've ever seen. I am currently offering the Nightfall campaign rush as well as the Eye of the North campaign rush. Below is some information on each of these services.

I would prefer that you reach out to me in this thread, DM on GWLegacy, or DM on Discord (asdf_trash_runner). You can DM me in-game, but I'll probably be busy and won't see your message or I may forget to copy your IGN and then won't have any way to reach out to you in the future.

Nightfall Campaign Rush

I can run up to 5 accounts from Consulate Docks to the end of Nightfall in about 2.5 hours. I charge 15a per account. It doesn't matter which campaign your character is from - I can run them all so long as they have the Consulate Docks mission (not just the outpost) unlocked.

I will run a minimum of 4 accounts at a time. Let me know if you are interested in this service and the number of accounts you have. Once I have enough players interested, I will schedule a run.

Here is a brief overview of the Nightfall Rush and some guidelines (you must review all of this and prepare accordingly before the service):

• Before the service (please complete the following on your own):
      1. Unlock the Consulate Docks mission by turning in the quest "The Time is Nigh."
        • Nightfall characters: This means you must complete all primary quests and missions on Istan beforehand.
          • Pro-tip: If you get to the quest "The Time is Nigh" and you are not yet a Sunspear Captain or level 17, just find someone to ferry you into Consulate Docks. The ferry cutscene will let you skip this quest requirement.
        • Prophecies and Factions characters: You only need to complete the four quests starting with "Battle Preparations."
          • Pro-tip: For "A Land of Heroes," immediately run north and then west, skipping the initial fight and the landing points. Capture the two war camps in the quarry, and the quest will then be complete. This will save you some time.
      2. Equip your character with max armor.
    • Section 1: Consulate Docks and unlocking outposts (45 minutes). If you use Toolbox, enable "Settings"> "Game Settings" > "Automatically skip cinematics" (10th checkbox).
      With that enabled, you can AFK for this entire section. Otherwise, wait until Consulate Docks is done before going AFK.
    • Section 2: "Hunted!" quest to Abbadon (90-105 minutes). You need to frequently talk to NPCs to advance the storyline, so you cannot AFK for this section. However, most quests require minimal interaction from you.
      • Tihark Orchard: Note that the 90-105 minutes do NOT include time spent in the Tihark Orchard mission. For Tihark Orchard, I will provide you with a cupcake, a triple summon, and instructions for the quickest completion. You do not need any skills for this mission (the NPCs in the mission and the triple summon are more than enough to kill everything, and you will be safe as long as you have max armor). Still, if you want to be extra prepared, I recommend setting up your character with a few ritualist spirits (SoS, Bloodsong, Vampirism, Pain, etc.) and a self-heal before the rush.
      • For the rest of the rush, running skills (Dash, Natural Stride) or cupcakes (no more than 5-10) may be occasionally helpful but are not necessary. There are 3 quests where you may need to run with the party and avoid enemies.
      • If you AFK during this section, I reserve the right to kick and replace you with one of my heroes. That said, if you run into technical issues (Internet connection or computer crashing) then please message me on Discord (asdf_trash_runner) as soon as possible.
    • Missions: You don't need to help during missions. However, if you do want to help, then please stay with my heroes and do not run ahead. All of the missions will be completed quickly. I will usually provide a time estimate at the start of each mission. It is fine if you AFK during a mission, but if I say the mission will take 4 minutes then you must be back in 4 minutes (not 5, 7, 10, etc.). Please be ready to take the next quest once each mission is completed.
    • Quests: I will provide instructions for each quest. My instructions will frequently be different from the quest log. When your quest says "See _____ for your reward," accept the quest reward immediately. Please tick next to your name in the party menu when you have taken the next quest.
      • If you have multiple accounts, just tick on one of them once they are all ready.
      • Sometimes I will say "One account talk to this NPC," or "One account follow me." Only one person needs to do anything in these cases. Everyone else can wait until further instructions.
    • Consumables/Summons: Please do not use summoning stones, party-wide consumables, or party-wide morale boosts (honeycomb, powerstones, etc.) outside of Tihark Orchard.
    • Toolbox Users: Please enable "Settings" > "Game Settings" > "Automatically skip cinematics" (10th checkbox in v6.22).
    • This service is not survivor-friendly.
    • Pay:
      • 5a is due at the end of Section 1.
      • 5a is due at Tihark Orchard.
      • 5a is due after Abbadon's Gate.

Eye of the North Campaign Rush

I can run up to 5 accounts through the Eye of the North campaign in about 2.5 hours. I charge 20a per account.

I will run a minimum of 4 accounts at a time. Let me know if you are interested in this service and the number of accounts you have. Once I have enough players interested, I will schedule a run.

Here is a brief overview of the EotN Rush and some guidelines (you must review all of this and prepare accordingly before the service):

• Before the service (please complete the following on your own):
      1. Unlock Boreal Station.
      2. Update "Against the Destroyers" by talking to Jora in Ice Cliff Chasms outside of Boreal Station.
      3. Unlock Eye of the North.
      4. Update "Against the Destroyers" in the Hall of Monuments ("The First Vision" cutscene).
      5. Update your quests by speaking to Gwen, Vekk, and Ogden in the Hall of Monuments.
      6. Update "Northern Allies" by talking to Jora in Ice Cliff Chasms outside of Eye of the North.
      7. Equip your character with max armor.
    • Section 1: EotN Tour and CtC run starting from EotN outpost (46 minutes). You can AFK for this entire section.
    • Section 2: All primary quests through "A Time for Heroes" (120 minutes). You need to frequently talk to NPCs to advance the storyline, so you cannot AFK for this section. However, most quests require minimal interaction from you.
      • Running skills (Dash, Natural Stride) or cupcakes (no more than 5-10) may be occasionally helpful but are not necessary. There are 3 quests where you may need to run with the party.
      • If you AFK during this section, I reserve the right to kick and replace you with one of my heroes. That said, if you run into technical issues (Internet connection or computer crashing) then please message me on Discord (asdf_trash_runner) as soon as possible.
    • Missions: You don't need to help during missions. However, if you do want to help, then please stay with my heroes and do not run ahead. All of the missions will be completed quickly. I will usually provide a time estimate at the start of each mission. It is fine if you AFK during a mission, but if I say the mission will take 4 minutes then you must be back in 4 minutes (not 5, 7, 10, etc.). Please be ready to take the next quest once each mission is completed.
    • Quests: I will provide instructions for each quest. My instructions will frequently be different from the quest log. When your quest says "See _____ for your reward," accept the quest reward immediately. Please tick next to your name in the party menu when you have taken the next quest.
      • If you have multiple accounts, just tick on one of them once they are all ready.
      • Sometimes I will say "One account talk to this NPC," or "One account follow me." Only one person needs to do anything in these cases. Everyone else can wait until further instructions.
    • Consumables/Summons: Please do not use summoning stones, party-wide consumables, or party-wide morale boosts (honeycomb, powerstones, etc.).
    • Toolbox Users: Please enable "Settings" > "Game Settings" > "Automatically skip cinematics" (10th checkbox in v6.22).
    • This service is not survivor-friendly.
    • Pay:
      • 5a is due at the end of "Northern Allies."
      • 5a is due at the end of "The Missing Vanguard."
      • 5a is due at the end of "The Knowledgeable Asura."
      • 5a is due after "A Time for Heroes."

Winds of Change Rush

Coming soon ;)

• Asdf Trash Runner July 2, 2024 at 8:00 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Asdf Trash Runner's Running Services” to “Asdf Trash Runner's Services”.
  • Asdf Trash Runner August 8, 2024 at 2:43 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Asdf Trash Runner's Services” to “Asdf Trash Runner's 2.5hr NF Campaign Rush (Consulate Docks to Abbadon; up to 5 accounts)”.
  • Asdf Trash Runner October 8, 2024 at 1:05 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Asdf Trash Runner's 2.5hr NF Campaign Rush (Consulate Docks to Abbadon; up to 5 accounts)” to “Asdf's Fast Nightfall & Eye of the North Campaign Rush | Multiple Accounts Allowed”.
  • Asdf Trash Runner October 8, 2024 at 1:37 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Asdf's Fast Nightfall & Eye of the North Campaign Rush | Multiple Accounts Allowed” to “Asdf's Fast Nightfall & Eye of the North Campaign Rush”.