Asdf Trash Runner's 2.5hr NF Campaign Rush (Consulate Docks to Abbadon; up to 5 accounts)

• 8/30/2024: No longer providing services for the time being.

Hey people, I'm Asdf Trash Runner, fastest trash you've ever seen. I've been running for about a year, and I'm always looking for new tactics to improve my times and get you where you want to be quicker.

I am currently offering the Nightfall campaign rush. I can run up to 5 accounts from Consulate Docks to the end of Nightfall in about 2.5 hours. The first 40 minutes of this rush are AFK, and for the rest of the service you usually just need to be paying enough attention to take quests and then turn them in (there are a few quests where you'll need to follow me). The 2.5 hours do NOT include time spent in the Tihark Orchard mission.

I charge 15a per account. It doesn't matter which campaign your character is from - I can run them all so long as they have the Consulate Docks mission (not just the outpost) unlocked.

I would prefer that you reach out to me in this thread, DM on GWLegacy, or DM on Discord (asdf_trash_runner). You can DM me in-game, but I'll probably be busy and won't see your message or I may forget to copy your IGN and then won't have any way to reach out to you in the future.

• Asdf Trash Runner July 2, 2024 at 8:00 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Asdf Trash Runner's Running Services” to “Asdf Trash Runner's Services”.
  • Asdf Trash Runner August 8, 2024 at 2:43 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Asdf Trash Runner's Services” to “Asdf Trash Runner's 2.5hr NF Campaign Rush (Consulate Docks to Abbadon; up to 5 accounts)”.