Litty's | Vanquishing & Mission Services |

• Hi, my name is Litty, short for Litten. I am offering my services to assist you with Vanquishes, missions & more in Guild Wars. Here's a breakdown of what I offer:

Vanquish Services

Whether you're looking to conquer the toughest areas or just want to complete your map, I can help. Feel free to stay completely AFK during the Vanquish if you prefer, or join me for some in-game conversation—I love talking with fellow Guild Wars players while providing my services.

Starting Prices:

• Prophecies: 275e each
    • Factions: 250e each
    • Nightfall: 300e each
    • Eye of the North: 275e each

Prices vary based on several factors, including party size, area size, and the number of areas requested.

Mission Assistance

Need help with missions? I can assist in both Normal Mode and Hard Mode .Feel free to stay completely AFK during the Mission if you prefer, or join me for some in-game conversation—I love talking with fellow Guild Wars players while providing my services.

Starting Prices:

Normal Mode:

• Factions: 50e each
    • Nightfall: 60e each
    • Prophecies: 60e each
    • Eye of the North: 60e each

Hard Mode:

• Factions: 65e each
    • Nightfall: 75e each
    • Prophecies: 75e each
    • Eye of the North: 75e each

Prices vary based on several factors, including party size, area size, and the number of missions requested.

Additional Services

Looking for more? I also offer:

• FoW Armor Run: 25e each
    • Armor Infuse : 10e each

Dungeon Services

Need help with Dungeons? I can assist in both Normal Mode and Hard Mode .Feel free to stay completely AFK during the Mission if you prefer, or join me for some in-game conversation—I love talking with fellow Guild Wars players while providing my services.

Starting Prices:

Normal Mode:

• Dungeons: 60e each

Hard Mode:

• Dungeons: 75e each

Prices vary based on several factors, including amount of floors, area size, and the number of Dungeons requested.

I'm dedicated to making your Guild Wars experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible. If you have any specific needs or requests, don't hesitate to reach out! We can probably work something out :shy: !

Feel free to contact me here or on discord, for more information or to schedule a session. Let's conquer Guildwars together!

Discord : slaylitty_03165

Edited 6 times, last by Slayer Litty (July 28, 2024 at 6:13 PM).

• Slayer Litty July 27, 2024 at 2:25 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “-- Litty's -- Vanquishing & Mission Services --” to “Litty's | Vanquishing & Mission Services |”.