Are either of these items worth any decent value?

• Hello, I am a returning player and I would like to know if either of the below items have any value beyond selling to the merchant. Additionally, could someone explain what makes weapon drops valuable so that I can keep an eye out for future drops?

I understand old school weapons and low requirement weapons go for more. Would love to know how to better discern what items have value.

• The rarer and more sought after an item the more expensive normally. Theres a general guide somewhere. Maybe someone can link it

The items you have there are common and not sought after so only the 20ench mod has some little value

• The rarer and more sought after an item the more expensive normally. Theres a general guide somewhere. Maybe someone can link it

The items you have there are common and not sought after so only the 20ench mod has some little value

Thanks for the response. Yes, I would love to see a general guide - I looked around and I couldn't find one, maybe I'm not looking in the right place.