Hi,
5e q9 +5en battlepick (<- retract, found in game)
5e q9 15^50 fds
IGN Mountain Cold
Hi,
5e q9 +5en battlepick (<- retract, found in game)
5e q9 15^50 fds
IGN Mountain Cold
Bump
Martian theyre yours for those numbers if no higher bids come in before we meet in game. I will be online tomorrow and/or sunday
IGN: Golden Pontus
q9 fire celestial compass 15e
Q10 Zodiac Shield (strength) 15e
Wicked blade 15e
Bump
Beowulf878 theyre yours for those numbers if nog higher bid comes in before we meet in game. I will be online today and/or tomorrow.
IGN: Golden Pontus
Seifer Thanks for the bid but I am thinking more like 150e for it at the moment.
Hi 2A for the v spear.
Bump
Sdgal Thanks for the bid, I can let it go for 5a if you want it
Cc Fire 1a
Bump
Lukes89 its yours for 5a if you want it ![]()
3a for the Fire cc
Bump
Lukes89 two more A and its yours ![]()