Price Check on Furious Hand Axe of Fortitude: Old School Q8 Max Dmg Axe 6-28; +15% Dmg; -1 Energy Regen; 10% Double Adrenaline.

• Would like to know for how much would this go. I'm interested in selling it.

IGN: X Test Your Might X ; Children Of Time.

edit (by mod)

Thanks for the reply Jake. You can bypass -1 energy regen and keep the +15% dmg at all times with some Warriors Endurance build. I personally play WE all the time on my warrior.

***mod edit---do NOT bump your thread early--ANY post you make in your own thread is a bump! If you need to comment EDIT your top post! You are allowed to bump your thread every 24 hours---PLEASE take the time to read the Xunlai Market rules!!!---mod edit***

Edited once, last by cosyfiep: early bump posts merged/deleted--mod edit (April 11, 2018 at 8:51 AM).

• mmmmh, it's interesting. dual zeal isn't rly wanted, because useless in entire game. BUT, you may find a collector for it.

it's still prenerf + perfect + uncomun.

so no doubt you'll get cupple arms for it.

impossible to tell you how many tho :/

put it for sell, in selling theard if you're interested to sell :)

IG: jacke l eventreur

• X Test Your Might X April 11, 2018 at 3:46 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Price Check on Furious Hand Axe of Fortitude: Old School Q8 Max Dmg Axe 6-26; +15% Dmg; -1 Energy Regen; 10% Double Adrenaline.” to “Price Check on Furious Hand Axe of Fortitude: Old School Q8 Max Dmg Axe 6-28; +15% Dmg; -1 Energy Regen; 10% Double Adrenaline.”.
  • mm its been a whie since seen q8 15/-1es sold. i sold summit axe for 500e but that was 2years ago and bought chaos for like 400e whcih also was prettymuch 2years back and cant remember others really since.. Hand axes are cool and its rly collectible i would want 25a+ for it thesedays.

• cosyfiep May 3, 2018 at 7:00 PM

Closed the thread.