Tyria's New Hope - A Guild For New Players

• I've played this game since it's first day, and I've started a new character to play through the game, doing the missions and quests in order, watching all the cutscenes and reading important questlines. What's missing from the good ole days are the sprawling cities with players looking for assistance, trade, and friendship. My top memories from this game are 1. The friends I've made 2. The story and characters 3. The variety of adventures filled with laughter chatting with guild mates.

With that said, I've Started a guild called Tyria's New Hope[TNH] in an effort to accompany new players to the game as they play through the story, without pressure to rush through or spoiling the fun by overpowering everything. I would also love to welcome some veterans who are accompanying some new friends, or would just like to join in on some old nostalgic fun! This entire game is possible to complete solo, but that doesn't make it better!

Get in touch with me in-game on my new main character: Aeros The Historian. I mostly play in the evenings(US West Coast) through the late night, but occasionally play other times as well.

I know most people on this forum will be old players, but I figured I would it anyways.

EDIT:
    Just set allied with the Luxons! We've joined up with [Sash] Last Legacy of Tyria and Beyond to be inline with some like minded individuals.

Edited once, last by TNH_Aeros (September 17, 2016 at 12:44 PM).

• I've played this game since it's first day, and I've started a new character to play through the game, doing the missions and quests in order, watching all the cutscenes and reading important questlines. What's missing from the good ole days are the sprawling cities with players looking for assistance, trade, and friendship. My top memories from this game are 1. The friends I've made 2. The story and characters 3. The variety of adventures filled with laughter chatting with guild mates.

With that said, I've Started a guild called Tyria's New Hope[TNH] in an effort to accompany new players to the game as they play through the story, without pressure to rush through or spoiling the fun by overpowering everything. I would also love to welcome some veterans who are accompanying some new friends, or would just like to join in on some old nostalgic fun! This entire game is possible to complete solo, but that doesn't make it better!

Get in touch with me in-game on my new main character: Aeros The Historian. I mostly play in the evenings(US West Coast) through the late night, but occasionally play other times as well.

I know most people on this forum will be old players, but I figured I would it anyways.

EDIT:
    Just set allied with the Luxons! We've joined up with [Sash] Last Legacy of Tyria and Beyond to be inline with some like minded individuals.

You should make a reddit post to recruit people

• Hi Aeros The Historian. I'll add you in my friendslist. Been 4-5 years since I last played Guild Wars and did return this week on a brand-new account. I'm not in the same timezone as you (Europe), but if that's no problem I'd like to join!
    Cheers! in-game: Amenhotep of Kaitan

• bsoltan April 15, 2021 at 4:24 PM

Closed the thread.