Keybinds per character

• Hello Everyone,

I'm not sure where to post this so I'll place it here. I am looking for a way to make different keybind templates for my characters. I main monk and because party targeting is a priority I use "QWERASDF" for that which forces me to walk with the mouse. But then when I play Warrior want to reenabe "WASD" again and select more keybinds for targeting the enemy. And it takes too long to change all my settings every time I change character.

What I'm trying to figure out is if there a program or way in the game I can make templates for my character's keybinds, When I google I only find this question in relation to gw2...

Thanks a lot!

Lye O

• Older games usually have their own Keybinding Programs. Idk if the new ones are compatible with GW.

If I were you I'd just get a decent mouse with 4+ programmable buttons, which also comes with a decent software. Afaik, Logitech and Razer mouses are fully customizable (for instance Logitech G602). It's also helpful to ease your right hand, so that you can do targetting and movement with your mouse. The software allows you to save your settings under different profiles and switch them within seconds.

I find it very odd that you use mouse movement on your monk where movement matters little whereas on your warrior you use WASD where movement is crucial. What about using skills and switching weapons? I presume you do that with mouse as well?