Be they in game, deleted, or sitting on old/lost/locked accounts, I forgot they even existed until someone on here mentioned them.
I can imagine if they are still around (& available) they would be obscenely expensive these days.
Be they in game, deleted, or sitting on old/lost/locked accounts, I forgot they even existed until someone on here mentioned them.
I can imagine if they are still around (& available) they would be obscenely expensive these days.
ThreadTriple (3) Mod Items and Their Research
I have received some questions about triple modded items ingame recently, while also seeing some talk about them on forums i decided bring back alive Yoji's old research thread from guru and update it.
Credit from most of the images and research go to Yoji, and from writing about the history behind the items go to LicencedLunyHistory behind 3-mod items by LicencedLuny
In Halloween 2010 they introduced some new event quests. One was "Commandeering a Mortal Vessel." The quest was given by a…
PleikkiJanuary 10, 2019 at 7:59 AM
Sorry for the late reply- thank you very much!