PC Q8 Tact inscr. Adamanite Shield

• Tssss it's adamantine mate, it drops at killroy's dungeon. No way to expect a fortune, in blue.

Just sold same one 2a which is, more or less , curent market price.

Would be nice to stop encourage ppl over farming this dungeon ( I say farm, but we all know it's not manual farm) pretending this kind of shields are worth 5a+ and profite from ppl's ignorance.

IG: jacke l eventreur

• I would accept anything between ~75-200e tbh, unless I’m willing to wait a bit. Maybe I’m crazy. It just really depends on the interest at the particular time you’re selling, if there are a few people bidding etc. As Jack is saying, it’s not a high end item. And it’s not one of the most popular low req shield skins. If you want to try and squeeze more out of it, I’d recommend posting it here.

Edited 2 times, last by idjut (June 15, 2018 at 4:19 PM).

• Personally , I have been in possession of about 3-4 req 8 blue Adamanite Shields (3 from trading and 1 lucky drop) and I have sold them for about 90-120e. I can always be wrong but I do not believe that it is worth more then 150e as people are not desperately after them and I see them as being just another common req 8 insc EOTN shield.

IGN: Sam The Axe / W E E E E E E E E E

Always after req 8 stuff (Good or Bad!)

• cosyfiep June 27, 2018 at 12:09 PM

Closed the thread.