PC eternal blade, crystalline, chaos axe and outcast shield

• e blade 50-60a

crysta 15a-20a? think a lot of them are being sold atm

easiest way to check these inscr items is the kamadan chat history.

outcast depens on interest, wouldnt sell under 10a tough, can go to 40a if a lot people want it i think

chaos axe 10-50e.

• i got a feeling that this outcast shield will go way beyond 50a easy

could be, but if people keep saying: could be 50a+ with a bidwar easily. People start expecting they will get it. Which is the case a small number of times. This shield is nice and pretty rare, havent seen a lot of nice outcast shields lately. but to say its easily 50a+ is just driving this inflation of the last year even more up

• did i ever said something about a bidwar? idc about inflation or whatever, this shield is super rare and i know atleast one person who would be super happy to get this one for "only" 50a (that what he would say xD)

also imo its almost a crime to say "dont sell it for less than 10a", even -2wS/E 30hp ones will cost u that for sure if q9 and 5/20 30hp is WAY more rare... if this shield would be mine i wouldnt sell it unless the offer is rly good and the person values it as much as i do, just because u probably wont find another one in the near future

but as always, u can never rly tell the price until the item is sold. we both know that laurens

edit: i had offers about 10a ~ on a 5/20 30hp tall shield, just to give you an idea ... imo outcast is a different league^^

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

• did i ever said something about a bidwar? idc about inflation or whatever, this shield is super rare and i know atleast one person who would be super happy to get this one for "only" 50a (that what he would say xD)

also imo its almost a crime to say "dont sell it for less than 10a", even -2wS/E 30hp ones will cost u that for sure if q9 and 5/20 30hp is WAY more rare... if this shield would be mine i wouldnt sell it unless the offer is rly good and the person values it as much as i do, just because u probably wont find another one in the near future

but as always, u can never rly tell the price until the item is sold. we both know that laurens

edit: i had offers about 10a ~ on a 5/20 30hp tall shield, just to give you an idea ... imo outcast is a different league^^

100% agree that you can only tell after it is sold on an auction. maybe 10a was a little low, was more like, dont even consider it. But sometimes pc's say possibly xxa and then the item never even comes close to that in an auction

• cosyfiep August 31, 2018 at 6:12 PM

Closed the thread.