• Hey everyone, just wondering if any of this is worth anything. I know the daggers are sort after for SCing or something like that but not too sure on the other bits.

xKYk4Ic.png

R0ol2tZ.png

h1IbIau.png

q3bwkOn.png

1ZmGjME.png

5ZJ4Tku.png

2WHViOK.png <- I know this isn't 1-off but just wondering if its worth anything

2kq8t7W.png

ofwvEm5.png

GUfmdIy.png

I might find some other bits laying around on some chars/storage so ill add anything I find.

IGN: Sam The Axe / W E E E E E E E E E

Always after req 8 stuff (Good or Bad!)

Edited 2 times, last by W E E E E E E E E E: found the summit and some other bits (July 9, 2018 at 3:30 PM).

• i had some post nerf q8 max stuff on my thread a while ago, no interest...id still say to the right person they might be worth something, how much that will be highly depends on the buyer id say ... i gave away some q8 hammers and some bows aswell i think. Summit Hammer is interesting, id say skinwise its far more rare than the barrel hammer or the ones i gave away so there might be somethign to it...no idea about the staff

wont say anything to the daggers cuz im interested in them so wait for others to pc them :) (or just open a thread and see how it goes :P) ... btw i never heard that they are used for SC´s hehe

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

• cosyfiep August 31, 2018 at 6:12 PM

Closed the thread.