PC on some items, to be closed plz, TY

• Hey !

Would it be possible to get a PC on this gold items plz ?

1 Blessed Chalice q10 heal insc
    2 Gothic Dual Axe q9 insc
    3 Shinobi Blade q9 insc
    4 Fellblade q13 insc
    5 BDS q12 resto insc
    6 Baneful Scepter q9 smit

7 Platinium Blade q9 insc
    8 Emblazoned Defender q10 tact insc
    9 Mursaat Hammer q9 insc
    10 & 11 :

Thanks in advance !

C U

EDIT : Thanks @Gahata
    about #11 : Any confirmation ? I saw a q9, having a bid of 5a here in GWL ... seems strange to merch a q10

EDIT#2 :
    Think i got all i need !
    Yeah the chakram is dyable, some i'm gonna look for 100/150e max
    Thanks everyone !

To be closed, thanks !

• He’s right about the Mursaat and BDS. I think 2a is a bit high for the blue chakram. Usually gold insc Q8 offhands go for 1-2a.

Not sure about the tribal but my gut says that nothing Q10 insc that isn’t an “ultra rare” skin is even in the ballpark of 4-5a. I would wait for more opinions I guess.

• Multiple q9 tribals over last months from 5k to 10e in kamadan and most wts offers around 3-5e, same as any q9 popular skin that doesn't look particularly good (emblazoned/GotH tier imo).

I have no idea what was up with that q9, if it wasn't a typo or some price mistake. Maybe just someone very wealthy and really desperate for the skin? Still seems weird as these kind of people generally can find somebody on decltype and pay much lower price (and get it faster).

Edit: I see that there is same blue chakram on the market not getting offers for some time now, in that case I would say that 2a (~160e) would be absolute maximum at the moment and likely lower as stated above.

• chakram 100e+ if dyeable .. if not 50e tops imo

bds 5-6a+ (ive seen ppl pay 5a for q12insp, so resto should imo get u some more)

rest id merch tbh ... they all come from zchest so they are nothing special...if some1 is looking for the skin he pays 5k-25e tho, up to you if u wanna offer them or not but dont expect much interest

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

• Mtiiz July 24, 2018 at 9:08 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on some items” to “PC on some items, to be closed plz, TY”.
  • cosyfiep July 24, 2018 at 2:23 PM

Closed the thread.