Returning player - Need some PC on OS items mostly

• Plagueborn Maul about 10-15a? Depends on the demand for 14^50, but its nice. Earth Staff Plagueborn also some arms (15a?) - but wait for more opinions

• 1+2 25-50e/ea imo, if they "twins" with same mods and gold value u can add +50-100% IMO

3 5-20e if some1 needs it, but imo not worth trying to sell

4 merch

5 merch

6 skin itself 5k/merch, 40/40 mods can go from 30-50e orso

7 20e tops imo & hard to sell

8 50e? probably less

9 200-250e imo

10 merch

11 hard to say ... im a +1 collector myself but as soon as there is 1off that makes it 99.9% less valueable...also there is barely any market for those so imo 20-25e tops

12 25-50e? will be hard to sell due to shitty mods/skin but q8 so maybe some1 gives you some ectos

13 50-100e imo, stance isnt the best but still usable in and +10vs undead is wanted these days

14 no idea ... maybe 5a? but wait for others

15 if im not mistaken there is/was one here on legacy ... no idea what prices it has tho ... imo 15-25a tops

16 cool but probably useless ... if u wanna sell stuff anyway i would offer this aswell, imo 25-50e to some collector but never know, maybe there is no interest atall and u have to merch it

17 merch

18 same as 16, but this one here will be less IF u find a buyer^^

19 25e tops imo

20 10-20 tops imo

21 a friend of mine recently sold a pair for 70e wich imo was lucky, id say they worth no more than 25-40e

22 merch imo, but maybe u find some1 willing to pay 5-10e

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

• #15 is not 15-25a, that is way too much. Plague skin being ugly,even tho its q9 20/20 id wager around 500e mark.

#11 is merch. as hgt says there is small market for the +1 20% shields,and unperf is merch even q9 with 1 off.

#1,2 agree the price with hgt,but having the same sword with the same value doesnt mean you can charge extra for it and it should not be extra just because the value is the same. Its just something stupid that someone mentioned some time ago.

#16 - having undead mod + 20% on a heal ankh and it is q11 I dont think you would anything for it unless a undead collector a monk collector that is interested in it I would accept the offer he has.

#17 - merch

#7 - I would merch

• just to make one thing clear, i never ever said something about +1 20% shields (with max dualmod), those u cant compare to 1offs and depending on attribute/second mod & skin they can be worth ALOT!!! also not every +1 shield that has 1 or 2 offs is therefor merch food, with the right attribute/second mod and skin there are ppl willing to pay even for imperfect ones!

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

• just to make one thing clear, i never ever said something about +1 20% shields (with max dualmod), those u cant compare to 1offs and depending on attribute/second mod & skin they can be worth ALOT!!! also not every +1 shield that has 1 or 2 offs is therefor merch food, with the right attribute/second mod and skin there are ppl willing to pay even for imperfect ones!

not everything I wrote on #11 is directed towards you,some are and some towards the PC.

Yes,depending on the skin and the mods it can be worth alot, like the doa shields +10vs demon -2we.

My sentence from my #9 post is toward #11 item,not against every possible shield combo that is dual perf or dual unperf with 1 or 2 off. So I dont understand why you are even mentioning it when its not relevant to the item that needs the pc.

I wont get into a discussion again and risk the OP thread to be closed like the fellblade pc.

• Ty for first answers/comments, much appreciated :p

So to sum up, i will relist what have been PC'ed, to see which items still need to be PC'ed, and those who might need more comments mb ;)

1. Zodiac sword : 25-50e range SOLD 40e

2. Zodiac Sword : i think it's a wrong screen, can't find its twin sister. It should be another zodiac actually : OS req9 15%/-5 --> ?? SOLD 10e

3. Chaos Axe : 5-20e range

4. Celestial Scepter : merch adviced

5. Smitting staff : merch adviced

6. Earth Scroll : 30-50e for mods

7. Oni Blade : 20e top ? merch adviced

8. Zodiac Shield : 50e top ?

9. Eternal Shield n1 : 200-250e range

10. Eternal shield n2 : ? merch adviced

11. Shadow Shield : 20-25e top ? but hard time to sell it seems. MErch adviced due to possible wasting time selling - cause : #small market #1off perf.

12. Gothic Defender : 25-50e top ? (thought it was the best of the screened shields imo :p badass skin and nice stats combo) - need really more more PC :D

13. Eternal n3 (undeads) : 50-100e top?

14. Plagueborn Maul : 5-15a range ? (imo, not more 10a ?)

15. Plagueborn Staff : 15-25a range ? (imo, less of 15a, better keeping it)

16. Healing Ankh n1 : 25-50e, hard time to sell ? merch adviced

17. Healing ankh n2 : merch adviced. Merch'ed

18. Healing Ankh n3 : 25-50e, hard time to sell ?

19. Crenellated Sword : 25e top ?

20. Earth Wand : 10-20e top ?

21. Oni Daggers : 25-40e, (70e top with luck?)

22. Celestial Daggers : 5-10e, or merch ?

23. Eternal Bow : ??

24. Spatha : ??

Feel free to give ur opinions, for some other PCs which would permit me to decide on price ranges. TY :*

Edited 3 times, last by Infuze (October 1, 2018 at 1:50 AM).

• cosyfiep November 14, 2018 at 5:33 PM

Closed the thread.