[Flux]less GvG Tournament 26 November

• Hey there, I'm posting this to get your attention for a little event I'm organising.

I am organising a small GvG tournament with a best of three KO system. The idea is very simple and came from the Old School Scrimmages organised earlier this year by [Flux]. This tournament is meant to be a competitive yet friendly competition where creativity is highlighted. There are skills, insignia's, weapons and professions banned to promote diversity. The tournament will be small. It will be a 4 team tournament. The rounds will be best of three. If this tournament becomes a succes and won't be too much trouble for me to organise I will most likely organise it every 2 weeks or once a month.

We will try to keep the followers of the tournament as up-to-date as possible by promoting streams and recordings on twitch/youtube. We will also try to put the teambuilds immediatly on memorial.redeemer.biz . Besides that we are also commentating the matches, that it is more entertaining to watch the matches later again from a different POV.

If you want to know more about this tournament you can check http://www.teamquitter.com . I am not sure if I will answer anything on this site and it will be more likely I will on QQ.

• It is tournament-day! Tonight 4 teams will fight for the title of the first [Flux]less tournament champion!

These four brave teams will be displaying a combination of micro skill, tactical awareness, creativity and teamwork on the ancient yet lively battlefields of Guild Wars!

Will Honk's team conquer the title like the majority of his team did with [OvO] during the monthly tournament only a week ago? Or are these bans on skills, armor and flux too much to cope with and will another team fight themselves to victory?

This tournament will be documentated, commentated and streamed by the community. I will keep the thread on teamquitter updated as much as possible with what is going on during the tournament that even people who can't follow the tournament on a live-stream will still be able to keep up-to-date with the tournament: http://teamquitter.com/index.php/1020…n-26th-november

Let the games begin!

• bsoltan April 15, 2021 at 7:11 PM

Closed the thread.